'omega' ~M

Name
Frost Jackson

Gender
Male

Age
18-27

Sexuality
Pansexual

Species
wolf
~
Powers
He's able to heal people, can turn into a wolf, he's extremely fast due to him being a wolf and is stronger than most humans but not as strong as a normal wolf.

Strengths
Frost is very kind which leads to people trusting him which helps for his line of work, he is calm when he needs to be and can be somewhat strict as well when it comes to it but not to the point where it can damage how people see him.

Weaknesses
Frost is a people pleaser, he'll try to do anything he can in order to make sure people are happy with him and aren't angry, he has a lot of anxiety which can often hold him back from doing a lot of things and tries to stay away from dangerous activities because he doesn't want to get hurt.

Looks

Height 5'3

Height
5'3

Personality
Frost is a very kind and caring person towards a lot of people especially kids and can often be seen playing with the pups when their parents are out hunting or doing something else, he is very patient with them but when it comes to grow ups not so much as he expects a lot more from them especially if they have kids as he expects them to act like adults since they are adults. Despite this he is still respectful towards them and is respected as well though there is also the problem of him being a people pleaser and he won't often speak his mind as he doesn't want to upset anyone and will try to do anything to make people happy unless it comes to the pups and will give them the honest truth about situations.

Likes
He likes candies as well as the pups around his pack, he likes animals except for cats but that is to be expected from him as he is a wolf, he likes making flower crowns for the pups and when they go to him for help as he is willing to help them with anything they need.

Dislikes
He doesn't like it when his alpha is in a bad mood as he usually has to take care of it, he also doesn't like it when new wolves treat him horribly, he doesn't like it when adults act like children and don't take responsibility for anything.

Occupation
Doctor of the pack and takes care of the pups most of the time.