'superhero' ~M

Name
Kuro

Age
17-25

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Straight

Species
Super human

Powers
Super strength and speed and water manipulation, he can make the water into weapons like swords and such except for guns obviously.

Strengths
Kuro is a quite person but is very kind towards people especially little kids and victims who need his help, he is a protector and would sacrifice himself in order to keep people safe.

Weaknesses
Due to him being a quiet person he is often seen as weak by his other fellow heros but he doesn't let that get to him, when it comes to his powers if he uses to much of his powers his body will grow weak and he needs to consume a lot of water to regain his strength.

Looks

Height6'1

Height
6'1

Personality
Kuro is a very quiet and introverted person not liking to talk in front of people especially his fellow heros but doesn't mind that they call him weak as he doesn't look for approval in them but rather his parents, but he's a very kind person when it comes to civilians and tries his best to put on a smile to make them feel better and does whatever he can to keep them safe.

Likes
he loves boba with all his heart as well as dogs if anyone were to buy him boba he would consider them his best friend and would do anything for them. (as long as it isn't Illegal) he also loves dogs or puppies, they will always have a spot in his heart.

Dislikes
bad guys, and anyone who thinks there above the law, he also doesn't like birds so much due to all the noises they make but he tolerates them most of the time.

Occupation
Superhero at night but works at Starbucks during the day.