'twins' ~M

Name
Archer McClellan

Nicknames
Arch, Ace by his boss sometimes

Gender
Male

Age
19-30

Sexuality
Demisexual

Species
Nine tailed fox

Powers
Immortal, fast regeneration of limbs, super strength, illusions, can shape shift into animals.

Looks

Height6'0

Height
6'0

Personality
Archer is the serious twin often being the only one who listens to instructions and having to stop his brother from doing something stupid, but when he gets to know someone better he lets them see the more goofy and loving side of him, he can be a bit mean though when someone first meets him as he'll ignore them and just seem distant from them but that's just his way of making sure he doesn't get hurt until he fully gets to know them and than starts to show that side of him that is rare to everyone else.

Likes
He likes classical music and anything soft so it doesn't hurt his ears as they are quite sensitive, he also likes sour and sweet candies, and likes to go swimming when he gets the chance, he likes being with his brother and being able to spend time with him as well as his father.

Dislikes
He obviously doesn't like loud noises or music as it hurts his ears a lot, he doesn't like it when his brother pranks him and he doesn't like it when he just bring people home, he doesn't like it when people touch his ears or tail as it often makes him panic and feel uncomfortable.

Occupation
Second in command to a gang leader as well as a bouncer to a club.

||~~~~~~||

Name
Arc McClellan

Gender
Male

Age
19-30

Sexuality
Bisexual with a female lean

Species
Nine tailed fox

Powers
He's immortal, has fast regeneration of limbs, super speed, illusions and can shape shift into different people.

Looks

Height5'10

Height
5'10

Personality
Arc is more of the outgoing twin, messing around and playing pranks on his brother and friends and doesn't often listen to warnings or rules which leads to him getting in trouble. He can be serious especially when it comes to his job and that's when he can be a bit scary but he doesn't mean to be scary he's just focused on what to do though it's rare to see him serious. He is more trusting towards people despite what his brother tells him and likes to see the good in most people trying desperately to trust people and find the goodness he says that there is.

Likes
He likes classical music like Archer but prefers rock over anything else, he also likes spicy foods, he likes to play sports a lot more than his brother but he likes to spend time with him as well as his father finding it to be nice to just be there with them.

Dislikes
He doesn't like having to listen to Archer scold him and he doesn't like having to sit around, he prefers to move around and do stuff than sit around as if makes him feel uncomfortable when he's not moving, he doesn't like it when people touch his ears or tails but doesn't lash out like Archer does.

Occupation
Assassin for his boss and works at a small bakery he loves.