'spiders'~M

Personal information
Full name: Webber
Nickname: Web, Webster
Age: 169-190
Birthday: July 4, 1854
Birthplace: Japan
Pronouns: he/him
Gender: male
Species: spider human hybrid
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Skills: art, finger work, hunting
Personal interests: learning more about how he came to be, making friends
supernatural abilities: superhuman strength, able to see in the dark, shoots webs from his wrists, venom.
Positive values: kind, loyal, brave
Negative values: pessimistic, gets jealous easily
Flaws: prideful
Phobias: pyrophobia
Addictions: drinking, lip biting, nail chewing,  occasional smoking.
Habits: picking at his nails, playing with his rings

Social information
Social class: lower class
Primary language: Japanese, english
Secondary language: spanish
Place of residence: a small cabin in the woods
Occupation: works at a small cafe and restaurant
Indoor hobbies: baking, cooking, painting/art
Outdoor hobbies: hunting, walking, building (web building)

Body
Birthmarks: none
Scars: multiple, the biggest ones being on his back and ones around his neck that are seen easily when he doesn't have a hoodie on. A large one where he lost his eye.
Tattoos: none
Height: 5'5
Physical build: skinny with some muscle
Hair color: red
Eye color: silver
Skin tone: pale
Accessories: rings, necklaces
Others: he has two pairs of arms, two on his shoulders and two near his abdomen around his back. He also has six eyes which he can hide very easily with a mask and his hair, but he's missing one of his eyes

Fighting
Fighting style: persistent
Preferred weapon: pocket knife

Disorders
Disabilities:PTSD, occasional dizziness
Psychological disorders: depression
Allergies:

Family and friends:
he doesn't have any family, or any siblings that he knows of, but just woke up in a field full of spider lillies.
Friend type: loyal, calm,

Personality
Strangers:
to strangers Webber can be kind of rude, especially to humans as he doesn't trust them fully, however it's sometimes just to hide how shy he is, as well as to protect his own feelings as he doesn't want to get hurt by others which makes it pretty hard to make friends but he's still trying and learning how to.

Friends:
With friends he's much more relaxed. Still quiet and enjoying his peace, but he's not as aggressive or mean looking, he's more loving and kind, very affectionate as well and always demands to have his head be patted or just likes holding the other person's hand. He still hides what he is and doesn't like telling people really in fear they will hurt him even if their his friends.

lover/partner: with his partner he will be extremely affectionate to his partner, wanting nothing more than their attention and love, he adores them and will tell them that all the time, whether it be by saying he loves them or he just likes them, he means it. He loves physical touch when it comes to his partner and will always be holding them close or holding their hand. He just likes keeping them close but he understands that his partner has a life outside and doesn't hold them back, just hoping they'll come to visit him so he isn't by himself.

Looks

backstory

backstory

Webber's earliest memory was waking up in a field full of Spider lillies, having no idea where he came from, but he ended up wandering the forest until he was taken in by a nice old lady who fed him and treated him as her own. later in life humans finally showed up destorying his way of life and the peacefullness that came with it. killing the old lady and taking his home, which made him hate humans. he started wandering all over again, taking on odd jobs where ever he could and taking shelter usually in abandonded areas. moving quickly when he caught too much attention from humans. though his peaceful life would come to end again when he made the mistake of staying in one area for too long. humans would catch him and torture him, trying to figure out what he to which he would loose an eye and come out with many scars and a fear and hatred for humans and cruel they could be. he hid away from them, taking shelter in an abandonded cabin and staying there, hunting around the area and gathering what he needed. it wasn't until recently that he started coming back out and started to interact, now being able to hide better from humans and come off as one though he does have an attitude with them and does come acorss as mean.