Chapter 1

Izzie's POV until changed

Hello! My name is Izumi Kaminari. Everyone calls me Izzie, though. I prefer it and it's easier to remember. I have a brother, he plans on going to ua to be a hero, but I don't really like heroes, they just try to show off what they can do to serve 'justice' to the world. I like my brother and try my best to support him, anyways, on with the story!

—————————————————————————

"Denki! We're gonna be late!" I was hurrying him along. We both woke up late because someone forgot to wake us up, mom. "I know! I'm going as fast as I can!" He responds then comes from his room in his uniform, while I am in the kitchen getting toast ready for us.

After the semi-burnt toast cools, we both eat it as we head out the door almost running. By the time we were out of the building, he and I were full on running. "Hold on, we can use my quirk! It'll help us get there faster." I stop and Denki stops in front of me.

Present Mic's voice: "Izumi Kaminari! Her quirk; Super charge. It allows her to turn whatever she eats into energy, and can even give that energy a physical form if she tries, but the side effects make her feel no appetite. She can also shortly turn into a ball of energy, but only when the little battery on her wrist is completely green, or else she feels really sick to her stomach."

"No! You haven't eaten enough to do that yet. And, you can only do it when you're super charged." Denki argues, but I just act like a little baby and whine until I get my way.

"Just let me make my own mistakes and suffer my own consequences!" I whine, sounding a bit like a child. But, right after I say that we hear the school bell ring, signaling to us that we were late again.

Which meant another detention for us, and another lecture about how the teachers won't tolerate this in high school. "We're doing it, and you can't stop me." I demand, and take my brother's hand and we zoom off to school, I only make it to the front gates before I can't go anymore. "Are you ok? Izzie!" Is all I hear from Denki as I start to lose consciousness.

Denki's POV until changed

My sister, Izzie, gets us to school on time, but I need to get her to a hospital, or find a pro to help us out. I start frantically looking around, but see nothing. I get Izzie on my back, and walk away from the school grounds. I start walking to the left of the school first. I didn't want to leave her there by herself. "Hello? Anyone?" I said in a slightly louder voice than normal, but not quite a yell, or scream.

I see a pro hero walking up ahead, and speed walk over to them, so I don't drop Izzie. "What's wrong kid?" He asks, his voice kinda musty, definitely older. "My sister is unconscious." I put her down off my back, and the pro took a small glance. "Is it ok if I touch her?" He asks, I nod to signal that it's ok.

He checks all her vitals, and tries to get her to wake up by tapping her cheek lightly. "I think it would be best if you took her to a hospital. There's one over by the train station that way." He points straight forward beyond the convenience store. "Would you prefer me to escort you there?" He asks, picking Izzie up off the ground bridal style. I nod, and we walk over to the hospital that he pointed to.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" The pro asked, tilting his head slightly looking up. I nod yes, with a look of pure shame and regret on my face. "We should also stop by my agency so I can call your school to let them know of the situation.

We continue walking, and eventually got to his agency. I was told to wait outside with my unconscious sister, while he went in and made the phone call. "Alright, both of your absences are now excused and we can make our way to the hospital." He continues carrying my sister, and we keep walking to the hospital.

I keep fidgeting my hands around, with fear and anxiety. "I hope she's gonna be ok, she was told to never use her quirk until she had proper control over it, and she needed to go through all of the proper quirk training. I know she's been going to them, but she's only gone to them for about a month now, only 4 sessions. I don't want her to hurt herself, or worse, hurt others." A few tears escape my eyes, along with a few whimpers, but I manage to not completely sob. But, I noticed that the pro didn't respond, he was only listening to me and that made me slightly happier, he didn't try to agree or disagree with me, or try to sympathize. He was just letting me vent to him.

We eventually got there, and handed me my sister. We walked in and got her a room. There, it took a lot of convincing, but I know it was worth it. The doctor came in, and examined her. "Well, she is fine, this was definitely from her quirk, but she can't keep doing this to herself. From the looks of it, she has little to no control over her quirk." She looked down at the sheet, then had a moment of realization.

"Oh! This is Kaminari, Izumi. She has been here many times before. We will give her some pain killers, and you two can be on your way." The doctor smiled and left, only to come back a minute later with a small bottle of pills and a cup of water. She set them in my hands, and injected my sister with a liquid version of the same thing. "You can stay until she wakes up, but then you have to go." She told me, then left.

*Time Skip, end of the school day (4:00)*

Izzie finally woke up, and looked confused, but in pain. I handed her the bottle, and she took 3 pills, the proper dose, as if it were programmed. The doctor came back in, "Ah! You're awake! Are you doing ok?" She sat down and pulled out her notepad, and started writing. "I have a small stomach ache, but other than that, I'm fine." Izzie just responded like a robot with programmed emotion.

The doctor nodded and wrote a few things down, not enough to fill up a page though. "Ok, I'm gonna let you leave with a prescription, that bottle, and this ticket. It means that you need to go to a specific place to be taken care of within the next month. These people will be able to help you to control your quirk." The doctor smiled and handed Izzie the ticket. After Izzie glanced at it, the doctor led us out, and we left. Our bills from here have shrunk because of how regular we are.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I've been working on this story for a while now, and I got this idea while I was reading another fanfic about Deku's sister with the same concept. But I added my own touch to this part, not just that it's denki's sister and everything else is the same. It's a different story, I was just inspired by the other fic. Love you all and Stay safe! <3