Chapter 8

After about a month or so of training, and preparing we were finally ready to attack the USJ while the UA class was there. To kill All Might. Everyone met at the alley we previously agreed on. I was given the costume that I designed about a year ago. I got it about 8 months after I turned in the file a year ago. Kurogiri opened up a portal, and teleported all of us to the USJ with his quirk.

When we got there, there were 2 heroes, and about 15-20 students. I follow the few gangsters and thugs I was supposed to go with to the mountain zone. Kurogiri sent students all over the USJ, and sent 3 our way. A girl with headphone jacks coming out of her ears, a girl with a revealing costume, and a blonde boy with a lightning strike in his hair..my brother.

I do my best to not look surprised, but fail. Luckily I have changed enough for him to not recognize me. I only stare at him for a second too long before I am snapped out of it by the girl with the headphone jacks, with an earthquake caused by a soundwave. I tumble, but I'm not out of the game. Unlike some of the other thugs and gangsters I was with.

I stand back up, and shoot a shot of electricity, about 150 volts. Only enough to call a warning shot. I see a shock blanket come out of the girl with a revealing costume, covering both her and the headphone-jack girl. Denki then stepped forward and let out a large burst of electricity of about 2 million volts. Luckily, my quirk can counteract the effects of his. Which keeps me safe from him and his quirk.

"What the-! How is she still here?" The girl with the headphone jacks said, very surprised. I only responded by putting my body into a fighting stance, then I looked over to my brother who was jammed which caused me to lose my serious demeanor. I caught myself quickly and snapped back to being serious, still in a fighting stance.

I see both of them stand up and run to me, ready to fight. I dodge, and grab one of their wrists. Then I pull it back causing the one who is wearing a revealing costume to grunt in pain, making the other one turn around to see me holding her friend hostage. She looks me in the eyes, narrowing hers, then turns away to look around. After she is finished, she looks back at me and takes a fighting stance.

"I wouldn't if I were you." I said putting a hand near my hostage's throat, threatening to electrocute her. She seemed very worried about her friend, which made my face curve into a smile. Then she stood back putting her hands up, like she was surrendering herself.

"I give up, but you have to let her go." She said, standing perfectly still, and lifting her head. I drop my hostage, then notice the headphone jacks going towards the ground, so I throw a warning shot at her. "I wouldn't, since I'm taking you as a hostage now." I step forward and grab her wrists, pulling them behind her back.

I led her down the mountain, and closer to the middle of the arena. I made sure to let the heroes see that I have a student hostage. I glanced over to see the look on their faces, and it was priceless. I had to work to keep my composure, because it was the exact thing I imagined.

I smirk, as I put my hostage in front of me, knowing they weren't gonna hurt her, even though I wasn't going to either. I'm not a villain. I smirk, knowing that the heroes can't do anything. "What are you trying to do?" The hero spoke in a fighting stance, but remained a distance away.

"I don't know what you mean. I am only completing the test that my trainers have set up for me." I say with a slight confused tone in my voice. "What do you mean 'test'? This is a real attack." The hero took a step towards me. Handyman then yelled at me to let go of the hostage.

I nod and throw her to the hero. "Here you go, hero. I have to attend to something more important." I turn around and walk toward him. "Izzie, we need you to fight. The Nomu is malfunctioning, and we need someone to fight All Might." He looks at me with his usual glare.

"But, he isn't here. We can't fight someone who isn't here." And just as I said that, All might came flying in from above, like he jumped the wall. "I guess I'm gonna fight after all." I run to him, and get into a fighting stance. "I challenge you, All Might!" I yell up to him, because of our height difference.

He smiles, and gets into a fighting stance. "I accept your challenge,.." He paused with a confused look, while staring right at me. I respond by saying "The names Izzie, and I'm glad you accept." We both get into a fighting stance, ready to fight each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Love you all and Stay safe! <3