Chapter 10

As I went up to my new room, I kept my head low, and stayed quiet. "So, Izzie, How have you been? We haven't seen each other in a long time. Mom went into a depression about 3 months after you left. And we kept putting missing posters up all over town. So when the police called saying that they found you, mom wanted to come down and say hello, but when they told her that you were going to UA, she got even more excited. She also told me to give you this." Denki handed me a little black box with a yellow ribbon.

I took it, but didn't open it. "Tell her I say thank you. I'm not ready to see her yet. And, I've been doing pretty well. Training has been going well. I have been beginning to include my quirk when fighting, which was the last thing I had to learn before my training was complete. But, all of that was taken away from me." I had a monotone voice, and an unreadable expression, but I felt upset, and defeated.

"I see, don't worry though. Aizawa-sensei has been training our class to be amazing heroes." Denki tried to keep a positive attitude, but I could tell it was difficult to do. "Here we are! My room. Sorry it's such a mess. I didn't have time to clean it." He opened the door to reveal a very messy room, but it was normal for him.

I nod, and set my bags down on a little couch and sit down next to them. "Make yourself at home. I have class to attend, so just stay here, ok?" He stays at the door, and waits for my response. I put up a hand to show I heard him, but said nothing.

I get out my phone and text Sir, -Sir, I have been taken to UA High School. I want to come to the Sports Arena to train, and hopefully bring these students so they can learn a thing or two about real fighting.-

I waited a second for a response, but nothing. I sigh and start unpacking my things, only things I need for this week. Like blankets and extra clothes. I smile to myself, and start picking up Denki's room. Putting dirty clothes in the laundry basket, trash in the garbage bin, and other things where they are supposed to go. As I'm putting everything away, I notice a few purple and black flannels scattered on the floor, but I think nothing of it and put them with everything else.

When I'm finally finished, I lay down on his bed and fall asleep. I wake up and find a red haired boy laying down on top of me, and Denki on the couch along with a few other people laying around on the ground around his room. It takes me a second to register what is happening then it clicks, and I freak out.

I scream and push the boy off of me and run into the closet with my special pillow, it has black 'K' on it with a yellow background and black rim. I also have a large black blanket with nothing but a lightning bolt outline in the middle. I breathed heavily, waiting for my brother to knock on the door.

After maybe 30-40 seconds, I hear a soft knock on the door. "Hey, You in there? I'm Kirishima Eijiro. No one else woke up at that, which is surprising, but I'm sorry if I scared you. You can come out." He was very quiet when he spoke, being careful to not wake anyone else up.

"I-I'm good. I'll stay in here for now. But it's nice to meet you Kirishima, I'm Kaminari Izumi. But, please, call me Izzie." I smile softly even though he can't see my face. He responds with "How about I join you then? That way you aren't alone in there." He jiggled the door knob for a second before I let him in, moving over so he had some room to sit.

"You getting sleepy?" He asked as I yawned, with my eyes half open. I nodded, not really wanting to speak. I suddenly feel my head be pushed on his shoulder. "Get some sleep, don't worry about me." He smiled at me, and showed his adorable pointy teeth which caused me to smile and nod off to sleep.

The next morning, I am jolted awake by my brother not seeing me in the bed I was in when he went to sleep. "Where did she go? She just got here, why did she leave? And where's Kiri?!" He was freaking out, which made me giggle while trying to hide a full on laugh.

He slammed open the door to see me and Kirishima sitting on the floor next to each other, with the blanket draped over us and the pillow on Kirishima's shoulder. "Dude! I thought you were my friend!" He was jumping to assumptions, and that caused Kirishima to stand up and only say that he was staying here so I wouldn't be alone.

"Yeah, I let him in here. Don't worry, nothing happened." I assured him, but he was still uneasy about it, and gave Kirishima the most deadly glare I have ever seen. It gave everyone chills. I stood silent for a moment and walked out of the closet and to the bed to sit down.

"Aren't you going to class?" One with black hair asked, pointing to my attire. "No, I don't have classes with you guys. I don't go to school like you do. I get special lessons from Mr. Aizawa starting tomorrow." I explained without even looking up from the blanket. I was staring into space, as every one left, then Kirishima came and gave me a little note.

-Meet me after school at the gate. I want to properly apologize.- I looked confused at it, but when I looked up to ask about it, he was gone. I had to wait until the end of the school day to ask him about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Love you all and Stay safe! <3