Chapter 14

We both stood there. He reached out his hand and I shook it with confidence. It's so hard to believe that Denki has a boyfriend. I thought those purple and black flannels were a little weird. I let go of his hand and climbed into the bed behind Denki.

Shinso stopped me and said, "Hold on. Who said you could take my spot?"

"The fact that I'm his sister. Just take a spot on the floor." I continued getting comfortable. I could feel Denki moving around on the other side of the bed. He turned around at the commotion.

Both me and Shinso go dead silent, hoping we didn't wake the one person we both care about. He only turned, he didn't wake up. I turn my face back to Shinso, shooting him one last glare before I go to sleep. He fell asleep on an empty part of the floor.

The next morning, I woke up to the bustle of everyone getting ready. I sit up and notice everyone here, except one person. Shinso. Honestly, good riddance.

"Morning, Izzie. How'd you sleep?" Denki questioned as he tied his tie.

"Good, I met your boyfriend last night. I don't like him," I answer as I sit up and fish some clothes from my suitcase.

"Cool cool. Wait. How did you guys meet?" He paused.

"I tried to lay down next to you on the bed, but he was lying there. I just didn't see him and laid down on top of him, waking him up. We just had a conversation, no violence." I explain as I walk to the bathroom. I close the door before Denki can respond. I changed into a black button down, and some jeans. I leave the top button undone, and put on the little necklace with a lightning bolt. The last present given to me by Denki. I leave my hair loose. I walk back out with my pajamas bundled in my hands. I shove them into my suitcase. I dig around a little and find my all might jacket. I put it on top of my outfit.

Denki stops when he sees what I'm wearing. He stares directly at my neck. "Y-you kept that?" I nod and he continues scanning my outfit for a moment until he notices the jacket. I don't think he can speak. His mouth is left open at the sight before him.

*Denki's POV*

S-she still has that jacket? From when we were kids in middle school. I can't believe it! And that necklace? It still feels unreal that she's even here and still alive. "W-where did you get that?"

"You gave it to me, the day I left. I kept it so I could remind myself that one day I'd see you again." She answered calmly.

"I honestly thought I lost it, hehe." I brought back my original tone, that I keep with everyone.

*Izzie's POV*

"I honestly thought I lost it, hehe." He tried his best to bring back his original tone of voice, however it was obviously difficult.

"You should get to class."

I pointed to the door and right before he closed it behind him, he repeated, "You should too. I'll show you to 1A so you can go to those lessons. Kirishima told me about them."

I nod and get up to follow him. I bring my signature bag over my shoulder as I walk out with him, ready for my first lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I know these parts have been coming one after the other all day, but I need to stop now. I need to take a little break, mainly because the day is almost over and I need to do other things now (like eat dinner). Love you all and Stay Safe! <3