Chapter 6

*Time Skip - about 1 year later*

*Izzie's POV until changed*

Hi! So, since the last time you saw this, I have gone through a year of hellish training. So let me get you up to speed. My trainer, Sir, put me through intense training and I have gotten a couple injuries in my leg. I have been officially declared missing and my brother, Denki, has taken the test and gotten accepted into UA's hero course. I think that's it, so, on with the story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get home from grocery shopping listening to my music and wearing my traditional tanktop with my yellow cardigan and jeans. I have about 2 paper bags in my arm. I'm scrolling on my phone and I start to just mindlessly walk around, almost not paying attention to where I'm going.

"Hey, are you ok?" I hear an unfamiliar voice say to me as I look up. "I'm fine, but I can't say the same about my groceries." I joke and laugh a little, then look over to my bags to see that they're only knocked over, nothing was ruined. Which let me breathe a sigh of relief. I smile and get up to take care of them, when my knee decides to lock up.

I grit my teeth at the pain that only lasted a second, but it felt like an eternity. I sit back down, and the mystery person gets up and does it for me. "Oh! Thank you. You didn't have to do that. My knee was just being stupid." I shrug it off, then stand up without my knee locking up. "Is your leg ok? I can help if you need it." They reached their arms out to take a bag, and I handed the lighter bag to them.

"Follow me. My apartment is this way." I lead the way, and they follow me. We eventually get there with a comfortable silence the whole way. We go up the stairs to the 3rd level and reach my apartment. "Here we are, Thanks for helping me." I smile and open the door. "I can take it from here, go on to school, you're gonna be late." I take the other bag from them, and urge them along. "Oh shoot! You're right, I should get going. Thanks for telling me!" The kid smiles and runs off. I smile and go in to set the bags down, then come back to close the door.

I unload all of the groceries, then get a text from Sir. - Izzie, I know you were supposed to be off today, but I need you down at the bar. - I sigh and respond. -I'll be right there.- I get my bag together with some extra snacks and drinks for myself and some of my other friends. Once I'm done, I rush out the door, and lock up my apartment.

I fast walk over there, and make it there in less than a minute. I knock on the door only to hear the traditional 'It's unlocked' from the handy-man. I have been here enough times to be considered a regular at the bar, even though I'm underaged I still drink a few cups of wine here and there.

"You want some of the usual today, Ms. Izzie?" Kurogiri asks me, placing a cup down. I nod yes and he pours the cup full almost to the brim.

"You don't need to call me that. Just Izzie is fine, although I do appreciate the formality." I smile as he hands me the cup carefully. I sip the wine until it is about ¾ full.

"Sir texted you to be here because we are planning on testing your abilities soon." The handy-man said, being his mysterious self, as always. And I put on a huge smile, excited I get to fight different people. Even though training with Sir is nice, it can get to be predictable.

I continue to sip the wine, then I eventually finish as I just spend more time at the bar. "When is my training gonna be over? I want to see my family again! I'm getting impatient." I slur my speech as I am now drunk from wine. I am such a lightweight and I always have been.

"Your training will never truly be over, but you are getting there, slowly but surely." Kurogiri takes my glass as he speaks and I pass out on the counter, and eventually fall off the stool I'm sitting on and hit the floor with a loud thud.

After maybe 4 or 5 hours, it is now dark outside, I wake up and slowly walk home by myself. I take one step at a time, and fight to keep my eyes open. Once I get to my apartment, I unlock the door and lay on my bed after closing the door. I stop fighting to keep my eyes open, then just give in and fall asleep on my unusually soft feeling bed.

When I wake up, I check the time and see that it is around 9:00, then get up and get into some athletic clothes. Then I put my hair up into french braids on either side of my head, and take some tylenol and ibuprofen for my headache and stomachache. I get my bag with some food and go to the sports arena.

When I get there, Sir is already waiting for me there. They have always been early to training sessions, and it gets kinda annoying. "Ready for training, Izzie?" They say with a smirk on their face, then I slowly nod my head, with a nervous look and set my bag down on the sidelines.

Sir then gets into a fighting stance and says, "Welcome to training for today." They keep their smirk from earlier and try to attack me. I dodge, and give a confused look. "Hand to hand combat? But we already did that training." I say as I try to attack them. "But this time, we are going to include quirks." Which makes my face light up. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Love you all and Stay safe! <3