3

TW's:
-Homophobia
-Mentions death family member

George's POV

I didn't sleep for a single second, but I felt a bit happier after Dream sent me a random heart. I didn't think he knew about what happened, but even though I barely showed my love for people, it still meant so much to me when someone did show it to me.

After my dad passed away, I never told anyone that I loved them anymore. He passed away when I was around the age of nineteen and my life seemed to completely collapse back then. My dad and I were really close and even Dream and Sapnap didn't really know much about it.

I had a lot of trouble talking about my emotions and even though I really wanted to sometimes, I just couldn't. I didn't have the courage to tell anyone that I was gay or that I lost my dad, although I think Dream knew about my dad. He just didn't make unnecessary and random comments about that, because he knew I didn't want to be reminded of it.

It was probably the best to talk about it and to let all my emotions go for once, but that never happened. I never cried, I just stared at the ceiling for hours while thinking about the things that happened to me. I didn't even remember the last time that I cried, even though I wished to cry sometimes. I wished to get rid of these hidden emotions.

I was looking at the ceiling again as I heard someone knock on my door, just to walk in without waiting for my answer. My mum stood in front of my bed with her arms crossed as she held her phone in front of me.

'George outs himself on stream? What's this about?'

'I don't know, I haven't seen it before. I was trying to sleep, can you leave me so I can go back to sleep?'

'No, you're going to explain this to me. Are you gay or something?'

'N-no, I'm very tired, mum. Can I sleep?'

My mother turned on the light and grabbed me by my wrist. 'Stop lying to me, are you gay?'

I shrugged and stared at my hands. 'I don't like to talk about this.'

'We are going to talk about this. Do you like guys?' She sounded very mad and it was scaring me.

'Not really, it was just a joke with my friend.'

'Which friend?'

'Dream.'

'Oh sure, it was just a joke with Dream again. Listen, George, if you won't stop lying to me, then you are going to be in big trouble and you won't be able to have any social media anymore for the next few months.'

'I have a YouTube channel, you can't take that away from me.'

'I can if you keep lying to me.'

'What do you want me to say?'

'The truth.'

TW homophobia

'But then you will only hate me more,' I whispered. 'Fine, it's not a joke. Now what?'

'Now you're going to pack your bags and leave my house.'

'But I live here too,' I muttered.

'It's my house, you're not paying for it so it doesn't belong to you. Pack your bags and leave.'

My mum walked off and slammed the door shut. I grabbed my phone and went to Dream's chat.

TW over

George
can u call me?

Dream
yeah, give me a min, finishing the last minute of your video

George
ok

I stared at the ceiling again. At this point I had figured out where every single spot on the ceiling was. I was staring as my phone rang and I took the call.

'What's up?' Dream asked.

'I understand that this is random, but I want to meet up quickly.'

It was quiet for a little and I could almost hear Dream thinking about what I just said.

'Meet up? I mean, yes I want to as well, but quick?'

'I just uh- can't wait anymore.'

It was quiet again. 'Are you okay, George? Is something happening at home?'

'No? I wouldn't know what would be happening at home.'

'I feel like you're lying-,' Dream started, but then cleared his throat. 'Fine, when do you want to come? I have to prepare a room for you.'

'As quick as I can.'

'Call me on your PC so we can look for plane tickets together.'

'Okay.'

'Did you sleep for a little?'

'A bit,' I lied as I stood up to walk to my PC.

Dream ignored my obvious lie and started talking. 'The video turned out amazing. I'm pretty proud of it and I think it might get a lot of views. It's very funny.'

'Thanks for editing it for me. It would have taken ages for me to edit it anyway,' I muttered in a joking way.

'Are you alright though? In the beginning you edited a video in a week, but now it takes months.'

'I'm just a bit tired the last few months.'

'Do you sleep enough?'

'I guess.'

'Do you really sleep when you say you're going to bed?'

Did he know? Did he know I was lying to him? Is that why he sent me that heart?

'Of course,' I muttered awkwardly, clearing my throat after that to hide my awkward voice.

'Sure,' Dream said quietly.

I sat down on my chair and called Dream on my PC. Dream shared his screen and showed me a list of different tickets. 'The first available ticket to Florida is in three days.'

'Yeah, that's fine.'

'That quick? Are you sure you're able to pack everything in just three days?'

'Yeah, I'll just skip the night. I will be totally fine, I'm just excited to meet you.'

'George, you can tell me everything. You know this right? I'm here for you and I care about you no matter what.'

'I know, that's why I want to meet up with you.'

'I want to meet up with you too, but-.'

'Then that's good. I'm going to buy the ticket quickly before it's sold out and then I'm going to pack my bags.'

I bought the ticket, hung up and began to pack my bags.

1031 words

Summary:
Ma dear friend George gets kicked out