5

TW's:
-Homophobia (usage F-slur)

George's POV

I was standing at the airport ready to get on my plane. I didn't really mind airplanes that much so I was just looking around me while I was waiting. Behind me there was a man standing, he was around my age and seemed nice. He smiled at me and had a happy look in his eyes. I smiled back and turned back to the plane. Everyone was walking in slowly. I was just staring at my feet as the man behind me tapped my back, looking at my ticket.

'I think I'm in the seat next to you,' he said with a smile. He pointed at my ticket and held his own ticket up, showing me the seat number.

'Nice,' I said, faking a smile. I didn't know how to reply so stared back in front of me. I kept walking until I was at the entrance of the plane. I showed my ticket shortly and walked to the seat I had to be.

As I tried lifting the bags up, I wasn't strong enough to hold them up as it fell back down on the ground. I sighed dramatically and lifted it up again, feeling really annoyed with the bags and myself.

'Do you need help with your bags?' the man asked me as he saw me struggling.

'Please,' I muttered and gave him my bags. He lifted them up and I sat down next to the window, staring outside as I rested my head on my hands. I was really tired since I didn't sleep in the hotel either. I hadn't really slept in days at this point. I was constantly stressing and thinking about what happened during my stream and with my mum.

I kept staring until I heard a voice. My face lifted up and I smiled shortly at the boy standing next to my and the man's seat.

'Are you GeorgeNotFound?'

'Uh- yeah,' I muttered. I looked down at my hands, not knowing what to do. For a second I thought he was trying to be nice, but then it seemed to escalate quickly.

TW homophobia (usage F-slur)

'Oh my gosh, you're that faggot on the internet? I once watched your videos and liked them all, but you're absolutely disgusting. You're just sick and pathetic. I was such a big fan, but then you turn out of be gay. You're gross.'

I nodded slowly and turned my head back to the window. I figured that I should better not say anything back for him to leave me alone, so I looked at a plane starting to take off. The man next to me straightened his back and looked at the boy.

'Can you shut the hell up? Who cares what his sexuality is?'

'He's disgusting, he's absolutely gross.'

'The fact that he's gay won't change anything to his videos. He isn't suddenly going to make videos about him being gay.'

'He's gross, I don't want to ever see him again.'

'Then walk away and don't come up to him to swear at him. You're the only one who is making a problem out of this.'

'I wanted him to know that he's gross.'

'You've repeated that enough now, just sit down and leave him alone. I don't see what you would get from this.'

TW over

I looked up and saw the boy walked off with a mad look on his face. The man looked at me. 'I'm Miles,' he said with a smile on his face. 'Is your name George?'

I nodded slowly and looked back out of the window.

'I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, but can I tell you something?'

'Yeah,' I muttered with a hoarse voice.

'I'm twenty-five and three years ago I figured out that I'm not straight. I haven't really figured out what I exactly am, but I'm either bisexual, omnisexual or pansexual. It's a bit difficult, but I like men as well.'

My head lifted up and I smiled at him. 'Really?'

He nodded. 'I've never told anyone.'

'I was planning on that as well,' I mumbled, staring down at my hands. I never cried, but for some reason I felt tears coming up in my eyes. I was deeply hurt by what just happened even though I acted like I didn't care at all.

'Can I ask what happened or is that too private?'

'I outed myself in front of my one hundred thousand viewers on a stream.'

'I'm so sorry, that's terrible. Do they support you?'

'I've deleted the stream and my friends don't know about it, luckily. I'm sure they would support me, but apparently a lot don't,' I said as I looked at the boy somewhere on the back of the plane.

Miles nodded. 'Where are you heading to?' he asked as he noticed me getting sad and uncomfortable. He luckily changed the subject before I got too awkward.

'I'm going to my friend's house.'

'Sounds great, are they a good friend?'

'He's my best friend, but I've never met him in real life before. We have always been internet best friends.'

'Oh, but that's great! I'm so happy that you're going to meet up.'

I smiled. 'Me too. Where are you going?'

'To my parents. I moved to England for a better job. Now I just go to my parents every now and then.'

'Sounds good.'

'Yeah, they are lovely. How are your parents?'

I swallowed my tears away and nodded. 'Great as well!'

'That's good,' Miles said with an look of unbelief in his eyes.

'Yeah,' I started, but I noticed I would only get myself in trouble if I spoke more. I kept quiet again and grabbed my phone to watch a movie.

Miles and I sometimes talked for a little and I watched the movie the rest of the time. Before I knew the plane was landing and I took a deep breath as I quickly stood up to be out of the plane as one of the firsts. I said goodbye to Miles after he gave me his number in case I needed someone to talk to.

I slowly walked to a bench with my bags as I texted Dream that I had landed.

1040 words

Summary:
An old fan of George swears at him for being gay.