4

TW's:
-Homophobia/emotional abuse
-Mentions death family member

George's POV

It was a bit later and I finished packing my bags. I hadn't spoken to either Dream or Sapnap for a long time and Dream was texting me to ask me if I was okay. I didn't have the energy to text him back and stared at the ceiling instead.

After a long time of just staring, I heard my phone go off multiple times. I grabbed it to see that Dream was calling me. I doubted for a second, but realised he would only worry more if I didn't accept the call. I sighed as I pressed accept.

'Hey, George. Are you alright? Have you seen the video I sent you?'

'I'm fine and not yet. I was busy packing all the stuff. I trust you enough to just put it online. I will view it with the viewers.'

'Okay, I hope you're alright. I barely heard anything from you and it was worrying me.'

'I'm fine, idiot,' I said as I laughed quietly. I really tried acting like the "old" George, but I wasn't as happy. I couldn't act happy when I was this unhappy.

'Fine,' Dream muttered.

I suddenly heard my mum walking in the hallway and muted. At least, I thought I muted.

TW homophobia/emotional abuse

My mum entered my room and looked at me. 'Are your bags packed already?'

'Yes,' I muttered.

'Okay good, I don't want to see you any longer here. When are you leaving?'

'Tomorrow.'

'You're disgusting, George. I hate you and it's a shame that you're my son.'

'I'm sorry.'

'You're also dumb as hell, I hate you.'

'I can leave tonight and stay outside for the rest of the day,' I said with a faint smile. 'I can go to a hotel, maybe.'

'You better, I don't want to see you here.'

'Can I take one of the photo frames with me and dad in it?'

'No, those are mine.'

'But I will take one with only dad and me. You find me disgusting anyway. I don't have many pictures of dad on my phone and I really like to have a picture of him with me.'

'You're so annoying, I actually hate you.'

'That's the only thing I ask for,' I whispered. 'I don't want more than that.'

'I'm so sick of you,' my mum yelled as she slammed the door behind her. I sighed and took a deep breath to get my shaking voice sound normal as I saw that I hadn't muted.

TW over

My face heated up fully and I cleared my throat. 'Uh- hi, I'm back,' I whispered.

It was quiet for a little and then Dream spoke up. 'Hi, I had a question. Do you want me to tweet out that you're coming or rather not?'

'No, not yet,' I muttered very awkwardly, knowing he heard my mum scream at me. He didn't comment on it which I found weird, I expected him to say something about it and make it even more uncomfortable for me.

I was nervously thinking about tonight, I had to leave my house and go to a hotel for the night.

'I have to uh- quickly book uh- a hotel,' I muttered, knowing Dream knew what I was talking about.

'Mhm,' he mumbled. 'Check your PayPal.'

'PayPal?'

'Just do it.'

I went to my PayPal and saw Dream sent me two thousand dollars with the text: "for the hotel <3".

'Dream, that's a lot. You can't do that.'

'Too bad,' Dream said. 'It's already done.'

I couldn't resist a smile and stared at my hands. He didn't even know how much this meant to me, I found it too difficult to tell him. I hoped I wasn't a mean person by not showing him how much I cared.

'I guess I'm going to book a hotel now,' I muttered. I was really uncomfortable, I knew he knew. I appreciated him not saying anything about it, but the things my mum told me weren't really normal. He was probably very confused about what happened.

Dream started stimming a little as I booked a hotel for the night.

'I can upload my video and we can look at the comments together?' I offered. I was pretty nervous to ask him since I never really had the courage to ask him things like this.

'Sure!' Dream said. 'Sounds fun. Premiere it, then we can look at the live chat.'

'Okay,' I said with a smile.

I premiered the video and Dream and I just laughed a bit about some comments. Before I knew the day was over and I left the house with all my bags. I went to the hotel and laid down in bed as I stared at the ceiling again. I was really sad since my mum hadn't even said goodbye to me. I managed to get the photo frame and left after that.

I kept staring as Dream texted me again.

Dream
do you wanna call before sleeping? if not, that's fine. i love you <3

George
i'm very tired atm, but still thanks

Dream
thats fine, you should sleep anyway. tomorrow is going to be a big day

George
it is :)

Dream
goodnight, remember that i care about you no matter what

George
ty

I laid my phone down with a smile. Would he still care about me if he knew I was gay? He said no matter what, so he probably would. I was still really glad that he didn't know that I outed myself in front of my whole stream, but I wasn't going to stream any time soon.

Luckily no one commented on it in my new video so Dream wouldn't know it that way either. I trusted him, but after my mum got mad at me, I didn't know if I was ever going to tell this to someone again.

I trusted my mum too, we were decently close. After my dad died, everything changed. She got more distant and colder, she got harsher and didn't really seem to enjoy my presence. I was happy to be gone, but it still hurt a lot. I was literally just kicked out of my house.

1031 words

Summary:
George's mum kicks George out immediately so George has to go to an hotel.