7

TW's:
-Mentions death family member
-Disordered eating

George's POV

I stayed in my current room all day. I didn't have energy to talk to Dream and I definitely didn't have energy to stand up. I slept shortly and woke up at midnight, my body wasn't used to the different timezone so I didn't sleep for a single second after waking up.

The things that happened started replaying in my head and before I knew, I got scared by a tear rolling down my face. I hadn't cried in years, so it was weird to feel a tear roll down now. I just stared at my ceiling as pain was crushing me inside. Other than that one tear, nothing more came up and I just stared again.

The night passed by very slowly and I stood up early in the morning to sit downstairs on the couch. As I glanced at myself in the mirror, I got startled by my own reflection. Bloodshot eyes stared at me along with a really pale face. My bags were bigger than ever, but I figured Dream didn't have makeup to hide it with.

I sat down on the couch, looking outside at the upcoming sun. In the past it would have made me happy, knowing it would be a sunny and hot day. That I would go outside with my dad to play some football together. I missed those times.

As I had been staring for ten minutes, I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. 'George?' Dream's voice sounded through the room. His voice was deep, deeper than usual and he sounded very tired. He probably just woke up.

I turned around and smiled at him. 'Hi, good morning.'

'Are you up already?' Dream muttered as he rubbed his hands in his eyes and stretched after with a loud yawn.

'Yeah,' I answered quietly. 'Different timezone.'

'You look so messed up,' Dream grinned. 'If you weren't talking then I would have mistaken you for a ghost.'

'You're ugly,' I said as I rolled my eyes.

'Sure, sure, I totally believe you. Dude, you're such a simp.'

'You're actually disgustingly ugly, I understand why you don't show your face,' I giggled.

Dream wheezed and pushed my back on the couch. 'I'll kick you out so you better behave. Want some toast?'

'I'm not hungry.'

'You should eat something.'

'I never really have breakfast, don't worry about it. I'm not hungry.'

I didn't want to eat anything, not only because I had no energy at all, but also because I figured it would be better to not eat. Maybe some people would like me a bit more if I didn't. I could control that. I didn't want to lose weight or anything, I just didn't really want to eat.

Dream gave me a worried look, but nodded slowly. 'You have to eat something, I'm not going to let you go anywhere if you won't eat.'

'I'm not hungry.'

'You used to always be hungry.'

'And now I'm not,' I said with a sigh.

'I'm sorry, I'm just a bit worried. Are you trying to lose weight?'

'No, I'm not.'

'Okay, do you want to go to the supermarket together once it opens? I want to make dinner for us two.'

'Okay,' I muttered as I laid down on the couch.

'George, can I ask you something?'

I nodded and made room for Dream. He sat down on the couch and looked at his hands. 'I didn't want to say anything about it, because I knew it would make you uncomfortable. Though, I heard your mother yell at you and that didn't sound normal. I wanted to let you know that I'm here for you, are you sure you're alright?'

'Oh, she wasn't mad, don't worry.'

'George, she swore at you and sounded very mad to say the least.'

I let out a nervous giggle and shrugged. 'I'm fine, it's nothing.'

'She called you things a mother isn't supposed to call her son.'

'It's nothing.'

'George,' Dream said as he grabbed my hand. 'Do you have the picture of your dad?'

I swallowed and stared at my hands. He knew my dad died, he didn't know the details of it, but at least he knew my dad died. I nodded to answer his question.

'Do you want to buy an album or some new photo frame for more pictures? Do you have some on your phone?'

I nodded again and smiled.

'Do you want to talk about it?'

'N-no,' I whispered as I stared at my knees.

Dream held my hand very tightly and smiled. 'That's totally fine, then we aren't going to talk about it. Just know that I'm always here for you and I will also be here to listen to you when you need to talk about it to someone.'

I didn't know what to say so I smiled with a blush on my face. It meant a lot to me that someone was here for me.

'Do you want a drink?'

'Just some water, please.'

Dream nodded and smiled, he filled up a glass with water from the fridge and handed it to me. 'Here you go, do you want something small to eat?'

'I don't, but thank you.'

'Okay, I'm going to make myself some toast. Just yell if you want some too. What do you like for dinner tonight?'

'I don't know what American's food there is. I might see in the store.'

Dream nodded. 'Do you want to do something else today? Or are you still really tired.'

'I'd rather keep calm a bit, I'm still really tired from the plane and I haven't slept very well either. If that's fine with you, of course.'

'Of course that's fine with me, I get that you're tired. You look really tired as well, so you should take a rest.'

I smiled. 'Thanks. What are you going to do today?'

'I'll probably edit an old video and I might just play some Minecraft. We can play some games together, just in real life.'

'Sure,' I said with a smile. I was really glad to be with Dream, he was making life a bit happier than it was before.

1029 words