11

TW's:
-Disordered eating

Dream's POV

George and I started cooking dinner and after a short time we sat down behind the table with our plates. I saw George poking his fork in his food as he took a deep breath so I smiled at him and grabbed his hand.

'You need food, George. You were so hungry that you binged, that's a sign that you need more food.'

George took a deep breath and nodded as he took a small bite. I ate with him so he wouldn't feel alone whilst eating. I didn't pay much attention to him so he wouldn't feel awkward, but I still held his hand during the rest of the dinner.

George finished his plate a long time after. It wasn't much that he ate, but I was already really proud that he still did. I smiled at him after dinner and let go of his hand to sit down on the couch.

'Do you want to watch the movie now?'

George nodded slowly and sat down next to me as I turned on a movie. I clicked the most random movie I had seen and George leaned against the armrest as he curled up like a ball. I smiled as I looked back at the movie in front of me.

George yawned shortly, I found him adorable for some reason. After I looked at him in the corner of my eyes, I focused on the movie again. I suddenly saw two boys together, holding hands. I smiled since I found it cute, but George started moving a little. He seemed to be really awkward and cleared his throat as the boy gave the other boy a short kiss.

I noticed it was making George really uncomfortable so I grabbed the television remote. 'Are you good?'

'I uh- I never really liked watching romance and I'm just really tired. I'm sorry to ruin everything for you.'

'It's fine,' I said with a smile on my face. 'You can go to sleep and we can watch a different movie tomorrow if you like.'

George nodded slowly. 'I'm sorry for being this boring, everything has just been hard.'

'Do you want to talk about it?'

'I don't know, I just miss my dad.' George had a very sad look in his eyes. He glanced down at the floor and bit his lips after.

I scooted closer to George and wrapped my arm around his shoulders as I pulled him close. George appreciated it and rested his head shortly on my shoulder as he took a deep breath.

'I wish he could come back.'

I didn't answer him since it was breaking my heart to hear him say that. I ran my hand through his hair and hugged him tightly to show him that I cared.

'He was suddenly dead,' George whispered. 'I didn't even get to say goodbye to him.'

I couldn't resist myself and planted a short and soft kiss on his forehead as I wiped a tear from his face.

'Do you think he still loves me?' George whispered with a voice crack in the end.

'He does,' I said. 'He still loves you a lot.'

George smiled shortly and sniffed as he took a deep breath. 'I miss him,' he repeated as he rested his head against my chest. 'I love my dad.'

I didn't know how to reply so I rubbed his back as I kissed his hair again. My own face heated up as I kissed him and George breathed out, breaking the hug after that.

'Thank you,' he muttered.

I smiled, wiped the rest of his tears away as he walked away a little. 'I'm going to bed for a little.'

'Okay, Georgie,' I said with a smile. He walked off and literally right that second, I got a call from Sapnap.

'Hi,' I said after I had clicked on the accept button. 'What's up?'

'Dream, have you seen what's happening to George? On Twitter?'

I sighed. 'Yeah, I have.'

'Have you seen the clip?'

'I've seen it, it's disgusting that his "fans" keep sharing it.'

'So George is gay?'

'Yeah, it appears that he is.'

'You're with him, right? Has he talked about it?'

'He hasn't talked about it at all, he even acts like nothing ever happened. He's been insulted by two haters now, but still doesn't speak about it.'

'Should we talk to him? He seems very scared for our replies, but I think it's also fair that he knows that we know he's gay.'

'I don't know, I will talk to him someday. He's not ready to tell us, we should respect that.'

'True, but he should know that he shouldn't be scared to come out.'

'I made him comfortable enough, he's just not ready. Give it a bit and don't text him about it. I will talk to him in person first.'

'Is he okay? He must be very shocked after outing himself in front of everyone.'

'He's safe with me,' I said, not wanting to tell Sapnap about his eating problems, his dad and depressive state. 'I'm taking care of him, so don't worry.'

'Taking care of your lover, aren't you?'

'Shut up,' I giggled.

'Fallen in love already?'

'No, shut up, idiot. Leave me alone if you're going to bother me,' I wheezed.

'Sure, you're trying to avoid the question, aren't you?'

'I don't like him.'

'You're lying so obviously.'

'I'm not even gay.'

'So? There are other sexualities than gay.'

'Actually, Sap. I want to tell this to you too. I'm unlabelled, I don't fit with any sexuality and I don't want to either. I just fall in love with whoever, so I'm not straight, not gay, not bisexual and so on.'

'Okay, dude. That's fine, I support you. Do you think you would ever fall in love with a guy?'

'Maybe,' I said as I giggled softly, thinking about George immediately.

'Oh, I see. You're already in love with a-,' Sapnap started, but I quickly hung up.

I wheezed as I laid back on the couch, looking at the ceiling. George was very attractive, he was maybe going to be the first boy I would fall in love with.

1033 words