Prologue

I rubbed my head, tiredly. This voice in my head had started to get under my skin.

It's almost been a fortnight since I started having a guest in my brain. It calls itself 'The Ultimate The'.

Don't ask. I don't know.

"Please accept the terms, host-to-be." the mechanical voice grated.

Ugh... This shit is too annoying.

"Fine!!! I accept the terms! Go ahead! Do what you want!." I hollered.

I focused my eyed back and found my assistant, scared out of her wits, standing before me.

"Gosh..." I leaned back into my chair. "Sorry, I was a bit out of it. What did you want?"

She quickly recovered, "T-the Zarson family sent a message. Miss. Zarson seems to have had a relapse."

I was confused. Patricia was healing well and good. Her boyfriend had done a good deal of damage to her mentality, making her suicidal. At least, the bastard was behind the bars now.

Before I could speak more, a sudden pain appeared in my head. I blinked my eyes, clutching my head. My vision abruptly turned white, the pain tuning my assistant's panicked voice out. Then, I blacked out.

I don't know how much time passed before I opened my eyes. The surroundings were white.

A hospital, huh?

There was an oxygen mask on my face. I tried sitting up, but gave up. There was no energy in me. It kind of sucked being so vulnerable. Knowing all those nights at the gym and my solid eight packs were of no help right now sucked.

'System bound successfully. Congratulations host. You passed the preliminary phase. Soon you will be led by your system. All questions will be answered by the system. The system will also accompany you in your missions. All the best.'

I sighed, this was unbelievable. 'How delusional am I? I admit I just read 30 quick-transmigration books written by women And that too, just to try understanding woman logic better. What is a psychiatrist who is an ace at understanding his male patient's conditions but had no idea what his female patients were undergoing?'

"Now what is this system?" I grumbled.

"Hi, host! This is me, your system! Nice to meet you!"

I was startled by the sudden bright energetic voice in my head. That was one huge change from the emotionless voice.

"Of course, host! Please don't compare me with that emotionless Jala. I have a tender and sensitive heart!"

'You have a prickling voice and a hyper tone.' And you are reading my mind.

"I cannot help that, host." System replied. "We are connected at the brain level. It's involuntary. So please keep your thoughts PG-13, alright? I'm an innocent system." it warned me in its sugary sweet voice.

'Cut the crap system. The fact that you said this means you are not so innocent.'

"Well..."

Sigh... 'What is the point of all this? When will you stop bombarding my head with all this unwanted noise?'

"Isn't that obvious host? Once you are done with the world missions, you can be free!"

'Fuck. Should have known tha--"

"NO SWEARING IN THE HOUSE!!!!!" I flinched at the extremely high pitched voice.

"Fuck you, you are living in my fucking head rent-fucking-free and act like it's fucking yours? Yeah. Fuck you."

I did that just to spite the system. The system turned silent for a while.

"Host... Let's proceed to the first mission world." I flinched at the deep voice.

'What is this system? Corpse Husband?'

"Well... That was the name of the person who's voice was used to make me interactive."

My eyes widened. A male system. No wonder, it tricked me from the start. A black portal opened up before me and sucked me in. The pain in my gut was sickening.

But as I was spiraling down some kind of portal, I only thanked the knowledge I had from the quick-transmigration books. At least I know the drill.

Once I felt everything stabilize around me, I opened my eyes. Only to see a busty beauty glaring at me across a desk. I immediately closed my eyes, complaining in my heart, "Bitch-System. You did not give me the details!"

"Oops! Here you go!" the deep voice chuckled in my head. Yeah, I want to exchange my system. Please