Jennie - 4

I sat in my seat, scowling at the two ladies duking it out before my damned food.

"Know your fucking place. You dumb delulu."

"Why are you so upset? He has probably told you that he's using you for convenience. If you can't move his heart then let someone else have a try."

Sadly, said heart has already set on the lass spewing curses like a pirate here (not me feeling like a proud influence). I watch their fight, noticing how much the female lead is beaming. I know what she is aiming at. She wants to provoke Jennie into showing her 'ugly' side and then get me to be apprehensive of her, all the while cementing a good impression of herself into my brain.

But, sadly again, I like my women feisty. Little obedient wifeys would never suffice for me. I want my woman to be able to accept my sense of humor. I want somebody who can accept and then return my disrespect tenfold. And Jennie is just that. Just like Julia.

I'm brought out of my reverie when the female lead decided to land the final shot.

"He probably calls you scum too."

"How would you know? We call each other a lot of names in the bed." Jennie's words are provocative, just like her lips that are curled seductively. I'm pretty sure that if this were the original Wilson, he would have been uneasy with her boldness.

"Is that so?" The female lead turns to me, ignoring Jennie.

"Hmm... All women are scum." I declare. The female lead grins, glancing once at Jennie and then turning back to me. "So is she scum too?"

I gaze pensively at Jennie, doing a once over her entire body. She touched the female lead with her right hand. Dirty.

"Scum..." I decided. Jennie's face pales while the female lead lights up triumphantly. I push my chin up, disdainfully looking down at the female lead, "But she's my scum. So don't touch her and never spread your germs onto her."

The male lead chooses this moment to interfere. "What the hell, dude. No need to be so rude."

I sneer, what a hypocrite. "Fuck off. Scum." I turn away, pulling Jennie with me out of the cafeteria.

'Fuck I forgot to grab my burger.'

"Host, is that your concern right now?"

'Of course. A man has to have his fill. System. I think I'm going out for lunch.'

"Ho-host. I don't think that's a good idea. You would be breaking the school rules."

'Aren't rules meant to be broken? Might as well drag my OOC-pass along.'

"Wilson! Where are we going?" Jennie squeaks as I drag her out to the parking lot. "We're going out for lunch today," I inform her over my shoulder.

Instantly, the good girl tugs back. "No, we can not break the rules!"

"We can not?" I turn to glare into her eyes. "Well, I can. Can you?" I grinned, watching the soft eyes turn sharp under the challenge. "Let's go." She quips. Now she's the one tugging me towards my Kawasaki Ninja 400.

Don't judge. The previous Wilson got too many tickets and finally, his family confiscated all his motorbikes, leaving this white turtle behind. Although it looks cool, it's a mere 399 cc parallel-twin. Needless to say, this was the motorbike he used to practice on.

Jennie magically produced two helmets from the lockers and thrust one to me. I smirked, accepting it and soon we were on the road, me blasting the gas (as much as it permitted), and her holding tight onto me.

***

Back in school, two pairs of eyes followed Wilson and Jennie as they shot out of the school gates, unobstructed.

Maria glowered, "Why are they permitted to leave just like that? Are there no rules here?"

Lawrence scoffed, "That would have been me with Jennie if you were doing your job correctly."

"Wha–" Maria was speechless. "Well, you weren't much of a help either. If not for you, Wilson would still be ignoring Jennie like he used to. Your impatience just pushed them closer. And you have the nerve to blame me, asshole." Maria ranted before walking away.

Lawrence's gaze trailed after her figure sashaying among the students, hurt evident. He felt slightly guilty for being a jerk to Maria.

"Nevermind. I'll just be a little nicer to her next time." He vowed to himself.

***

'What's the scenario with the points, system?'

"The favorability decreased by 5 points. Thanks to your stunt back in the chapel, Jennie regained her sense of dignity before Wilson"

'Woah, that's good, I guess. We have just started out. Negative five is a very good number.'

"Uhh... But host, you managed to raise her points by 15 earlier..."

'What?! No... I didn't even... Should I pull a move on her? Make her hate me maybe?'

"Uhmm... Well, I really don't know, host..."

'Times like these I can't help but compare you to those systems in the novels... They are so resourceful like they have the whole Wikipedia at the tip of their tongues. And here you are. Faltering and stammering. A good for nothing.'

"Well, you see. I'm a remote system. Unlike Jala, I cannot access knowledge that is not provided to me."

'Then go tell Jala to be my system.'

"...you sure about that host?" The system's voice was deeper than usual, almost threatening.

Wilson gulped, "Well, not really."

"Oh, so you really don't like girls?"

"What?" I snapped out of it to meet Jennie's big beautiful eyes. "You don't like girls?" She repeated.

"Uhh... But you are a girl. And it appears that I would rather prefer a girl beneath me than a guy."

I smirk at Jennie's beet-red face. I would never in a hundred lifetimes permit her to call me gay. No offense to the gay community.

She sputters, "But...but there were rumors that you find women dirty. And you called me scum too!" Her indignant pout is endearing.

"Yes. I did" I admit, "you touched that other girl. Your hand was dirty. So you were scum too. But you washed your hand. Now you are clean." I explained.

She bobbed her head in realization. "Oh... I see."

***

'His mind is so simple. I appreciate that.' Jennie thought.

Oh, how she had mistaken his thought process. The system could only cry in its heart as it read both the people's minds, unable to mediate and untangle this ridiculous misunderstanding.

But it couldn't. Or the scary Jala would come down and electrocute it. It couldn't believe that it once had a crush on that violent AI woman.

'Hah... It's for the best anyway. When the original Wilson returns, his simple mindset would return too. There would be less awkwardness then if the misunderstanding continues for now.' It comforted itself.