Bitch Fucking System!!!

"...calm down, host! Your heartbeat is going bananas! I won't be responsible for the death of your original self!"

The faint voice of that bullcrap system entered my head. I opened my eyes to the familiar white ceiling belonging to the hospital. Taking in deep breaths to calm down the anger boiling inside me, I asked the system, nicely.

"You wanna explain something?"

"H-host. No need to be so ferocious. I thought it was a given that the moment you hit a hundred you would be thrust out of the plane..."

"Why do you always assume shit, you little piece of crap! So what if I read thirty transmigration novels? I have said before that they were for educational purposes! God fucking dammit! I was so close..." I was literally crying bullets. I wished to shoot one a the system too.

"Host! Please forgive me this one time. I won't make the same mistake twice." It begged. I was amused, what would it do if I refused to forgive?

I had just thought of it, that the system did an abrupt 180 degree attitude change. "If you refuse to forgive me then we can forget about this matter and just head over to the next plane-"

"Wait, wait, wait!" I exclaimed, humbling myself. "What happened with Julia? Does she miss me?"

The system seemed perplexed, "Why would she miss you? She has William Dark with her."

"But I am William Dark..." I trailed off, realizing how I wasn't William Dark. But I really did like Julia Hart. She was one brilliant woman stuck in the wrong circumstances.

"So William Dark took over after I left?"

"Yes. The original souls came back once you left the plane."

"Wait souls? How many souls were there?"

"Oh, uh- hahaha. Look at me host. I'm a bit overheated with so much overuse. Let me just get a little rest. Nevermind what I said, I was just rambling..."

I didn't believe it, but I asked, nevertheless. "Can I watch them after I left?"

"Alright, a monitor will appear before you in a second." The system yawned, before obviously retreating from my head for the time being. A translucent screen popped up before me.

I saw William cook for Julia and Ethan, all three of them laughing merrily. They seemed happy together and I felt happy for all of them. As much as I hated that brat, it feels satisfying to see him smile like that. The million watt smile on Julia's face makes up for the fact that I'm not the one who brought it. William seems to have opened up to them both, smiling and talking easily.

I went through some more days. Each day, William prepared the meals, while Julia watched he'd and learnt bit by bit. I found it strange.

'The lunch she made that day, thanks to my burnt cooking, had been delicious. She definitely knows how to cook. Why is William teaching her how to cook then?'

"HOST!" Suddenly the voice popped up, the screen fading out.

"Jesus! Did you fucking eat anabolic bull steroids?"

"Uhh.. no? Neeways, host. Guess what's new?"

"What is it?" I suddenly felt on edge.

"Off we go to the next mission!"

"What the fu-" my words were cut off by my groan at the familiar gut wrenching pain.

'Someone please help me kill off this head in my voice... I beg you.'