𝐁𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧

Few Days Later After 'Aftermath"

     "My body- ouch!" An unordinary collage student named In Seojun slump onto the table island, sighing heavily as he does.

  These past days has been tough for the dark haired man with endless trainings and constant smacking on his head. "Its been rough huh? Also, I haven't heard from you in a while, where you've been brat?" Park Dong-hyun scolded. 

  He was left worried when the younger male never came around like usual and even rarely  respond to his text! "I've been busy Hyung, theres many things to work on"  Seojun waved his hand mindless in the air fixing his posture, earning a distasteful look from the other.

   "HAah, alright alright...I understand you're busy, just don't overwork yourself...Here" Dong-hyun slide a warm milk and honey to improve sleeps, "Aww, how sweet of you!" The younger teases, noticing the milk as he raise a brow.

"Really Hyung? Milk?" He muses as he gave the older a stare. Dong-hyun the bartender rolled his eyes in return ignoring Seojun's remark and prefer to prepare in closing up the bar. 

    "It'll help you with sleep, plus you look like shit so don't comment my drink and finish it! Then go to sleep" He advised as Seojun gave him a dumb-founded look but finished his drink either way. 

  "Hmmm, I'll get going, see you soon Hyung" He hummed, dawning the glass in one go, savouring the mild sweet flavour.

  Seojun left some cash for both bill and tips, walking away for the elevator that will took him to the floor his room reside.

====================

"Heuuh, Hyung really gave me a hard time urghh....At this rate I don't want to learn his new technique" The complaining male plopped down star shaped on his cal king size bed, not caring about his exposed chest that caused by the robe he's using isn't tied tightly. 

   His well toned chest exposed into the icy air, drips of water still visible that indicates he had just came out of the shower.

  Soft silky skin looks tempting to those who laid their eyes on him accompanying with the loose robe exposing his toned thighs. Under the light his skin gave a faint glow to add the scenery.

  Lets set that aside because its getting way to cringe for the Author who's having a hard time describing Sexy Seojun.

       Seojun is well known in his university not just because of his looks or where he came from, mostly because of his taste in fashion made him stood out a lot, or just the way he wore them.

 And because of that many students wanted to try out new things with fashion wanting to look good just like him, but no matter what they did Seojun is on top of all.

   Especially with tucked in shirts and belts, Seojun's waist appears to be so thin that some think he is always wearing a corset and one had commented something like; 

 "Seojun oppa's bone structure isn't so thick, so most of it is muscle mass and that's why his naturally thin waist is visible even more!"   "I know right! He suited to be an idol! Or a model!"

    -Now, time Skip Brought By Sexy Seojun-

     "Yes!! I finally finished my rounds!" A faint voice happily said to themselves, and that voice belong to Jiwoo Seo. While in the distance Seojun notice the young male voice as he stroll towards the source of its voice.