Ayo: Things I Have To Say

Um so maybe.. oop.. not you about to leave cause this is an author's not not an actual update... ah oh well I guess but anyway, I haven't said this account or maybe it's because I have a few books now that are big and have many readers who haven't known me for a while. If you're an og you know what's up but if not here you go.

Don't rush me on shit. Look I'm a nice person, I like seeing people request stuff to meet, I like seeing your guys ideas and things like that but there are 44k of you all. Thank you for that but if some of you didn't know, that's a shit ton of people compared to ONE person writing this book. Aka, me. I'm thankful for many of you being nice and letting me have time, I'm not even here to update today I'm just here to speak my truth. Sorry to all my good readers you'll just have to wait, and to the rude ones or people who spam me FAR TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES, you have to understand I have a life.. one that's honestly in shambles right now. To all of you, whether you're good or bad, you can't MAKE me write. I got a comment from my gmail since it informs me when people comment sometimes and it said something along the lines of, "this should have been updated last year in August.."

Pardon me, but what should have been updated? None, and when I say none I mean NONE of by books have time limits. Have I said I'll try to update at certain times? Yes, yes I have but I never guaranteed that it was going to happen. Comments that rush me or simply annoying ones like that make me not want to keep writing.. I already struggle with coming back to any of my writing accounts online because of people like that always as people being like, "can you update?", "update, update, update!", and other shit like that. You may not think it but I take that as rushing and it pisses me off. If you're in such a rush to read things then how about write it yourself? No one knows this when it comes to being a fanfiction writer but we didn't originally decide to make stories to please everyone else, originally this was just for me and me only and somewhere along the line thousands of people found my ideas and loved them.

Do I appreciate any and all support? Yes, but for real, come on guys. Unless you're like twelve to sixteen I hope a handful of you actually read this and understand what the fuck I'm talking about cause this will be the only thing I say on it. Anyone else who doesn't have anything nice to say will simply be blocked.

Adding on to what I said a moment ago, I do enjoy getting requests but for some reason a lot of you think I'll answer each one. Sorry but if your requests seem boring to me then I won't write them, which is why I say be descriptive but if you send me a request with a full story line and everything I'll have to decline you as well. These are one shots. All I need is the characters, scenarios, and kinks if it's smut. That is all. Even then, remember that I only pick the ones that's interesting to me. If you worry so much about whether I'll write your request or not, don't fret. If I write it I'll tag you before I start, that way you should be one of the first out of many, many people to see how I wrote your oneshot.

In all honesty though I don't know how long it'll be before I write another oneshot, if we were mutuals I'd write anyone's request no problem. Does that mean come to me and try to be nice just to get any and all your requests written? No, it means come at me.. like another regular ass human being and get to know me. Here I'll even help you all out (Well for the ones who care and who are still reading):

I'm 18, wow a shocker huh? Haha, yeah judge me all you like but that's the truth. I'm an Aries sun who's interested in astrology. I also studying witchcraft and spirituality. For the types of magick I'm studying or spirits I work with that's a more personal topic. I like to draw, collect dead stuff and rocks and all that jazz and I'm really into nature. My pronouns are she/they and I'm a polyamourous asexual. Don't ask me about it, put two and two together.. I like to role play, like dogs, and I like doing nothing in bed but sleeping with my amethyst gemstone lol. Witchcraft and spirituality are the main reasons I haven't updated any books, I'm too busy learning and exploring myself. Maybe some of you all should as well, The Arcana is a fun game but magick in real life can be just as fun. Use protection no matter what though because for some reason everyone forgets that. You end up with a negative entity in your house and don't know how to get rid of them than that's on you. I say negative entity because they aren't demons, believe me I work with three.. two completely different things. Anyway, I also like anime, I'm getting back into watching a few like Jujutsu Kaisan, Gintama, Zombie Land Saga, and The God of High School. I also really like music, there's not just one type I like though since I'm not lame like that. I even listen to different languages mostly, French, Russian, German, Japanese, and Korean and some other's.

These are just some basic things about me if you want to get to know me. I'd love to meet some more witches and talk about experiences or just some of our favorite things. I'm down to role play Arcana things but I have rules to role playing with me and just in case I haven't posted it in this book I'll say here that when role playing with me I rp my oc and your favorite character and you rp your oc and my favorite character. Then that way there's two ships to keep track of and it's fair cause that way we both get attention. Plus it'll help me get back into the Arcana fandom enough for me to maybe start writing this book again, who knows? Also be literate when role playing with me.. I don't do those little stars or short as paragraphs. Y'all have read this book, you should know at least somewhat of how I am.

I think that's all I have to say for now. Thank you everyone who have taken the time to read all of this. It's not like it's long after all and for the ones who didn't read all of this, fuck you for that lol. Anyway I hope everyone is doing nicely in this hot ass summer, peace out guys! Comments are always open as long as you got something nice or worth reading to say! Love ya!

-A