Lucio x Fem!Reader || The Sun Boat Faded

Warning: this isnt long, I forgot what I was doing writing this but I really didn't know how to continue so this is hella short.

Song: Faded by Alan Walker

-

You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us?
Another start,
You fade away.

Lucio grinned as she ran to him, the snow falling around them his sword dropping to the icy ground as she grinned back. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair contrasting against the whiteness around them beautifully. The flowing shirt she had on blowing in the wind as she ignored pulling her bear fur coat on more.

She was so happy, so happy to see him once more. Lucio felt it too, his heart beating in his chest and hands sweaty.

He was happy too.

Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive.

She was warm against his cooled flesh, they tumbled back into the snow but his heart was so warm he could only feel her. Her only wanted her. His hair messy as he chuckled, hands carefully rubbing her back as she nuzzling his chest taking in his natural musky and smoky scent, She straddled him before lifting her head catching his eyes that had already been looking at her.

He didn't have to say it, she already knew it. She loved him, and he loved her.

She carefully cupped his cheeks smiling at the bright blush that clouded his cheeks rather quickly.

Where are you now?

She sat up humming softly as his hands slid down to her hips gently rubbing them. He was nervous but he knew it was ok. He was okay...when she was with him.

"Careful darling."

She playfully warned and he laughed, a loud but charming sound that filled the quiet woods. She stopped it though as she leaned down. His eyes snapping open to look up at her own. Her features soft, cheeks red as he tilted her head a little, eyes sliding close.

Where are you now?

Her lips met his in a beautiful dancing, their bodies fitted together like a puzzle, their warmth mixing together with familiarity.

This hadn't been their first kiss, not their first had been many years ago when they were children. Lucio smiled against her lips at the warm memory as he returned his kiss hugging her closer to him.

Where are you now?

He didn't want to let her go. If he could hold her for any longer he would. He loved her.

She loved him.

-
Sorry it's short, but oh well. I haven't been writing recently and I'm currently trying to get back in the groove.

I'm been writing a serious story on my own and I might want to publish it on webtoons but my art skills have faded a little as well. Keep an eye out though lol.

Next chapter will be some Valdemar x Reader smut uwu.