Nadia X Female Reader || Pulled In || SMUT

Warning: Chubby reader on this chapter. Heavy smut. This will have things like scissoring in it. If you are not ready for that skip to another chapter.

Prompt: There's not many times where Nadia tops from the bottom and Y/N is suddenly being pulled to the bed to 'have fun'.

Enjoy!

~~~

Your soft hands pressed to each side of her narrow face, feeling the high rosy cheekbones as her strangely larger hands found your wide hips playfully squeezing and rolling those beautiful hips against her own. The moonlight peered through the window curious as to what the two forms were doing in the soft plush bed in the dimly lit room. She chuckled as you blushed a gorgeous pink on your (s/c) cheeks and panted, your warm breath dusting her lips as your hands tightened in the messy sheets and some of her long violet hair that some how wrapped around your (s/c) fingers. You really weren't sure why she only thought of this now you sure wouldn't have mind if she had planned it earlier. You honestly hadn't expected her to open her large doors as you were walking by to get to your own room only to yank you into hers.

Your soft steps could barely be heard in the dark hallway lit up by the moon. Your gown fluttered at your steps, your skin twitching at the cool air as your naked feet padded the ground. The dogs had been gone, maybe napping or wrestling in the yard right now under the moon and the stars. You had to admit, you wouldn't mind wresting Ling with Asra under the stars but that's another topic. You didn't really care at the moment to think about it much.

You turned a corner, the candle in your hand giving you the light you needed to not trip over your own feet. That'd be embarrassing actually. You stopped a few feet away when your eyes met the Countess' room. A soft blush came to your face at the thought of your girlfriend. That beautiful woman.. You hoped she was ok, she had a horrible headache earlier so she returned to bed early which of course sadden you but was for the best.

A soft sigh slipped from your lips, you guessed you'd sleep in your own room tonight but you didn't mind if that meant the woman could finally get some sleep. You started walking again, the second you pass over the front of the room the door pulled open and two arms shot out wrapping around your plush waist and mouth quieting the screech that almost slipped out of your mouth. You didn't get time to think as the figure yanked you inside closing the door and pining you against it after it shut.

The candle was suddenly taken from your hands and sat down safely to the side. You blinked slowly and gave your girlfriend a what the fuck look for scaring you like that only for her to chuckle, the rich velvety noise made you blush softly. You suddenly realized her hands were on each side of you trapping you there as a blush found your face again, warmer this time. She got closer pressing her breast to yours, even with both of your gowns on you suddenly felt naked against her. She was leaning forward, pressing a teasing ghost kiss over your lips making them tremble in anticipation as you breath mingled with hers.

"W-Weren't you having headaches not to long ago? Y-you should rest."

Your voice shook and she pressed her leg between yours, her gown sliding back and up her thigh a little as she did so. Your eyes closed and you shivered as she spoke, her teasing fingers starting to feel over your wider body.

"I feel much better with you here my little magician. Were you about to leave me in a bed by myself?"

You huffed at that. You always worried for her and her headaches. At times they could scare you when she'd suddenly wince in pain at trying to remember. Of course you didn't mind sleeping in your own bed if that meant she could sleep.