Writing Requests & Commissions

Before I say ANYTHING, updates will be slow! Keep such in mind everyone!

Hey guys! First off I know it's been a WHILE since I've posted and personally to all my good boys, girls, and nonbinarys and everyone in between, I apologize. Recently I started playing the Arcana again and after finishing Portia's route I've decided that I do in fact want to keep updating and posting on this book. With that said though I stated in a post before this that I had questions on my page for my Arcana readers but only a few of you checked it out. I guess I'll put it here since I know you all will come to read it if it's posted and if you don't.. you're trash haha jk, unless 👀. Anyway I wanted to start commissions now but before I continue requests are still allowed for y'all to ask for but I'm trying to make money and while I'm not one to usually post my life to a lot of strangers I live in a not too nice household and I'd like to start gathering money to move out or at least get things that'll make me feel better and will help with my mental health.

I'll be moving on the the rules, prices, what I will/won't write, and payment methods.

Requests

Now you all should know how to request since I've opened requests a bunch of times so I won't take the time to type every or anything useless. Requests are still open for people who can't commission, not saying you just have free leeway though. When requests are sent in I'll be taking ten in at a time and only ten at a time. Since I see so many requests in my comments I'll be picking out ten I like this time and I'll list them for everyone to see what ten I'm doing. This "ask box" is closed since I do have more than enough requests, if I need or want more I'll ask but if you want to place a request you'll have to wait for me to open the box again.

Current Askbox:

1. Requested by: MonokurosDevil - Valdemar x fem/gn Reader (SMUT)

2. Requested by: spicypurritonugget - Lucio x Reader x Nadia (SMUT)

3. Requested by: @anonsadon - Angry!Lucio x Reader (SMUT)

4. Requested by: Chubby_Joestar - Valdemar x Thicc Reader (SMUT)

5. Requested by: askyogirlaboutme - Nadia being needy (SMUT)

6. Requested by: TheDreamingDiva - Asra x Male reader (FLUFF)

7. Requested by: EzzyGamer - Dom!Reader x Sub!Lucio (SMUT)

8. Requested by: CryptofDrawings - Valerius x Reader x Lucio (SMUT)

9. Requested by: z0mbi3g0rl - Valdemar x Stripper!Reader (SMUT)

10. Requested by: buckyswollenfingerz - Jealous!Asra x Reader (SFW)

These are the current requests and I've even placed the names of the people that requested them. If you don't want to be mentioned after you request, just say that and I won't put your name up. Also these may take me a moment to write since they were requested a while ago but please have patience with me everyone, I do have my own personal life so please remember that whether you're requesting or commissioning. Ah but for what I had to ask I wanted to ask how everyone felt about Yandere shots, alternate universes and monster fics. Just comment your thoughts below.

That's all I had to really say in this requests section but for more Rules on my requests go to the chapter where I talk more about it. And if I need to add more info to this section I will later. Right now I'm moving on to the commissions part so I can go ahead and post this.

Commissions

Okay now to the fun part. This part is long since I'm serious about these things since I'm serious about my living situation, I do hope you all read it too. I'll start off with why I'm making commissions, then I'll move on to what you can commission, then prices, payment methods, and finally more sources if you want to support me more or if you want to place a commission for another fandom I write for or even if you simply want to chat with me. I do love making online friends after all.