Fem! Reader x All Courtiers || Open Your Legs, Little Magician - Part 1

Edit: just realized my title was too long so I had to remove some.. it was gonna be "Fem! Reader x All Courtiers || Open Your Legs, Little Magician - Part 1: Vlastomil x Reader" just keep that in mind.

Y'all saw the title tf. I'd gladly have Vlastomil breed me. The lack of fanfics for the courtiers is disgusting and I'm disappointed smh.

If you have noticed from the title this is going to be a juicy one.. I'm here to earn now that is is one of my major fantasies for The Arcana so you can judge if you want but I won't fucking care because I know for a fact considering how many of you liked the Nsfw with Arcana post I made...that you all get hella horny just like me.

Um so I'm not sure how to do explain what I'm about to write but please work with me here...

Kinks Included: breeding kink, edge play, dom/sub, primal, medical kink, role play, Service Top Vlastomil, sensation play, rough sex, pet play, cock and ball torture, overstimulation, oral sex, consensual nonconsent, consent, collaring, aftercare.

What To Look Forward To/Watch Out For: sex between literally everyone...Vulgora x Valdemar, Vulgora x Vlastomil, Vlastomil x Volta, Valdemar x Vlastomil, Vulgora x Volta, Valdemar x Valerius. Roles can and will be switched wherever I feel like it. Also...A LOT OF P*RN SCENES HERE!

Enjoy Babes! Also if anyone wants to do a literate rp, join a Arcana server I plan on making, or simply talk about kinks hmu!

-

When Valdemar came up to you the last thing you suspected them to bring up was something like that.. something as lewd as sharing yourself with the other courtiers.. What even made them think of that, sure sometimes you would notice that hungry look in Vulgora's eyes when you sat in Valdemar's lap or how Volta bit her lip around you from time to time but really this had never come to mind.

You would have never thought of them asking that of you nor have you ever thought of agreeing to such.

Next week, 10:44 pm. That was the time, the plan to meet each other...when all the lights were out and not so many eyes would be around. The only time everyone would be free from their busy schedules in order to breed like rabbits. You were... excited. Excited to do this under their noses- away from the eyes of the Count and Countess. You wondered what they would do if they knew you, their precious little witch, would be skipping a meeting with them in order for a night of pleasures. Honestly you couldn't care less especially not with Vlastomil towering over you at the moment, your body bent over the desk- books tossed down on the floor as he's hands ran over your body.

How'd you get here? Well to be honest you didn't know for sure. You had been alone looking around for something to do when a presence suddenly made itself known. For a second you thought it was Valdemar but with the energy you knew better. You greeted Vlastomil with a sweet grin, his height making you look up at him like a child to a parent. He returned the look before swinging on closer to you, invading person space but you didn't mind.

"Y/n! Darling! I was just looking for you, are you busy?"

He asked looking around at the area you decided to surround yourself in. The lights off and just a candle to light the way. The candle flickered as you purred.

"Of course not Praetor, what can I assist you with today?"

You asked coyly before looking over him biting you lip, now that you thought about it you only talked about the plan with Valdemar, did everyone else know? You didn't now but as you looked over his body you notice a rather large bulge in his trousers and a blush coloring his cheeks. You smirked feeding into that horny side of you, feeding the slut that his behind closed doors.