Valerius x Thicc! Reader || Milk Me Daddy

Requested by: @geekyarmorel sorry if this sucked haha ^^'  forgive me later

Includes: Teasing, oral sex (penis and mouth), fingering, exhibition kink maybe, rough oral, cumminilings (I might have spelled that wrong..), creaming, choking, and that's it I think.

-

There are three things you need to know before you read this. One, she was fucked. Definitely so, all that teasing and flirting has finally caught up to her. Two, she knew she should have stopped but oh the way her loins burned for this man, how wet he made her just by looking at her. Three, Valerius could be a patient man but this had been the last straw. There was definitely no way she was getting away now.

Her face pressed against the smooth walls as he found his spot right behind her. His smaller hips pressed against her own larger ones. His hand gripping both of hers holding it behind her back as she squirmed against him. The ends of her dress shaking against the newly polished floors as the courtiers pressed harder against her.

"Stop moving, I'm not letting go."

He growled lowly into her ear and with a shudder she bit her lip. Finally she had broke him. All the teasing, touches, and words had finally made him snap.

His free hand trailed down her wide hips before he shuffled his hand under her silks pressing his dominant hand to her slick watch her toss her head back with a gasp.

"V-Val~..."

She whimpered as he pressed an open mouth kiss to her now exposed throat feeling as she swallowed. His eyes narrowed and dark rolling his middle finger in circles against her hard clit until she bucked back into him, their hips grinding together and he couldn't help the growl that left his chest.

"Shush it up. I told you not to do it."

-
"Y/n, dear.. don't think of what I'm pretty sure you're already thinking about.."

The male grumbled as his smooth soft lips found the rim of his wine glass once more, taking a long sip before pulling his lips away licking his lips.

She watched him, her eyes scanned to the side as she laid by him. A book in her hands and she couldn't help but bite her lip. Teasing him at the party would be hilarious, whenever she did such a thing in public he'd always end up flustered and so cute. How could she not tease him?

Calmly she looked away reading the lines in her book once more. The party didn't start until a couple hours so she had time to think of a plan.

"Love, I have no idea what you're talking about."

She hummed and bright eyes looked at her and she shuddered at how intense they felt on her body.

Valerius cupped her naked thigh making her wiggle a little and he squeezed it tightly towering over her. Their eyes clashed and he frowned.

"You do. I'm serious. Don't. Do. It."

Oh, she was definitely going to do it.

-

Well she had done it definitely, first was them getting there. The sun had been falling getting replaced by its counterpart, the moon as the sat in the carriage. Horse hooves beating the ground as they sat next to each other. The chauffeur calling out to them how it'd only be a little while till they got there.

Valerius held his glass of wine as he always did in one hand, his head resting in the other as he looked out the window to watch the sky darken.

To be honest he hated these parties, taking the time to introduce himself as the consul when he could be at home resting in his bed alongside his lover. He could be kissing her softly and petting her wide hips carefully showing how much he loved her and her squishy body. He sighed lightly before raising the glass to his lips once more closing his lips on the rim and taking a slip.