Valdemar x Fem!Reader || Insatiable Feelings

REQUESTED BY: MonokurosDevil
Includes: spying, oral sex, fingering, slight begging, female anatomy, thigh riding, slight dom/sub and choking. Enter at your own risk, this is the warning. If you're a minor DNI(DO NOT INTERACT) ya bum!

Don't forget to commission and donate if you have the money and you want to actually support me as a writer! Thank you all and have a nice day! Requests are closed for a while. Thank you! Hope you all like this shot!

Tumblr and Discord coming soon! Technically the Tumblr is already made but it's not finished. Same for the discord. If you wish to follow my tumblr for a more effecient way to contact me though my tumblr is NEEDYBABYTRASHBEANS. you have any questions just ask below or pm me!

WORD COUNT: 8,220 [ Not counting this top note! ]

NEXT CHAPTER: Lucio x GN!Reader x Nadia

-

A soft sigh left the woman's lips as she slumped her head down a little in defeat. What had she been thinking earlier? Her back was starting to ache and she was starting to get tired of the sweat collecting on her (s/t) skin. Earlier this had seemed like fun, something she could to to get closer to a seemingly unreachable goal but now that she was actually here and nothing had happened so far she were starting to realize that maybe she should have just kicked herself in the face earlier to have avoided this situation. How stupid of her.. She had been one of the doctors working late shift, throwing out some bloody rags when the Quaestor approached her, scaring her a bit thanks to the their damn near silent footsteps but she managed to keep calm and collected.

The woman would never state it out loud before them, maybe joke about it to Julian or another one of her few close coworkers but there was something about the lead surgeon and no she didn't mean the nearly problematic sharp teeth or the strange horns on their head, granted though while everyone claimed those parts of them were weird she had to admit that they personally didn't bother her. There was only a few things that really bothered her about the doctor like maybe the way one could see their eyes sparkle as they dug into a slowly rotting corpse or maybe the way that they collected parts from bodies to study later but while these things seemed strange and unsettling she still personally couldn't help how she watched them in awe almost every time. They were interestingly.. very pretty to her and she just couldn't help it.

The crimson eyes, the long lashes, and those smooth lips.. she found herself currently flushing a little before huffing lightly. How silly it was really, her 'crush'.. or whatever, something Jules said to tease her often, had distracted her so easily that she had managed to herself into this situation. Stuck ringing a dirty mop in blood red water.. She had so happily accepted the Quaestor's invitation to stay after and yeah she was expected to clean up but damn.. She took the time to look up and curiously looked over her shoulder, the room was lit by torches and candles because unlike the lead surgeon she didn't have the ability to see in complete darkness like them but even so with the dim lighting the room still had a heavy and eery feel. Valdemar hadn't been in sight since they asked her to join them tonight and honestly now that she was looking around she wondered why only she was here. A part of her was so done, her back was  for real aching from sanitizing and cleaning the tables, sweeping, and even mopping now. Why hadn't she just said no?

Another sigh left those lips of her's as she raised the mop from the floor and place it back in its bucket. She had to drain the water and wash the mop a little but after that she could just report back to the other and finally head home, maybe head to the tavern even or just get herself a nice glass of wine at home and settle down before some well deserved sleep. She leaned up, gripping the handle of the bucket as she made her way over to a nearby sink and switched on the water. The sound of the running water cut through the silence in the air easily which almost put her nerves to ease, almost. Damn.. where was that Quaestor? She really wondered if it was because they had a lot of faith in her or whatever to finish her work or if they just didn't care to watch and maybe she shouldn't either but while Valdemar was eerily gorgeous they were also quite intimidating and she definitely didn't need to be the next person laying before them, laying strapped to the table and examined...