Vulgora x Reader || A Mates Hormones

It's actually shorter than I thought it was.. but I feel like this is some real heavy stuff so take this as a warning.

Includes: breeding, blood kink, choking, horn kink, dirty talk, cervix fucking, monster sex, monster penis, tentacles, etc.

-
"Don't touch me."

The Courtier growled rather harshly at her making her flinch pulling her hand back as if it had been slapped. A look of shock crossing her face before she huffed.

It was late, the moon shining over the estate as the forest gave soft whispers in the dark. Vulgora sat in the edge of the bed, far and tense as they bared their sharp teeth at the girl as she laid across the soft crimson layers, a gown laid over her over her hip showing some (s/c) skin.

She had only wanted them to stay the night like they usually did but she noticed how maybe once or twice a year they'd announce that they would be gone for a while and wouldn't give her a chance to ask questions.

"Vulgora.."

She spoke softly a heavy shiver running down their back under the layer of loose night clothes, eyes slitting shining in the dark room like the creature they were. Their horns revealed showing the fiery red hair as she sat up. Their eyes following her every movement as she reached out for them again.

Vulgora started to stand but she grabbed their horn making them freeze completely, a burning heat like lava flooding their veins as they stared at her hunger in their eyes, dangerous and hot.

"Just..I want you like this. What lover would I be if I couldn't handle your heat?"

She smiled lightly as they felt their mouth fall open a little. They hadn't know she'd figured it out and that was probably due to their constant worrying of it approaching. Everything was quiet as she purred, hand gripping the horn a little tighter before jerking It grinning at the low growl that left their throat.

Vulgora gripped her wrist as carefully as they could before pushing it away. They were so close, so close to the animal in them taking over and she was the reason why. Hell, just looking at her was making it hard to focus. Her soft (lip/color) lips tilting up in the softest of smiles, and her smooth exposed neck.. not to mention those well rounded hips..

"V-Vulgora?"

The girl gave a surprised stutter when the other was on top of her in a second. Their clawed hands pinning hers down to the soft blankets as ragged breaths left through their lips. Eyes heated..they almost seemed angry. Their body scream feral and she whimpered biting her lip, her eyes starting to drift to avoid the heated gaze.

"Fucking. Look. At. Me."

They growled so lowly she actually felt fear prick her senses. Vulgora could easily end her, tear out her throat and fuck her limp body until it was just a pile of flesh. However, they wouldn't. She looked up at them again and a startled yip left her lips when they smashed their lips together.

Her eyes blown wide as a forked tongue pressed forcibly pass her lips and teeth sinking into her mouth. Their tongue thick and hot, it felt like a heated stone or fire even. She didn't care either way as her mind started to swim, mouth opening wider as she let out cute little whimpers some drool dripping down the side of her mouth as they growled against her.

Vulgora bit down on her lip suddenly making her jump as the taste of blood flooded her mouth. As they pulled away she stared up at them before slyly sticking out her pink tongue to taste herself. The metallic taste making her pout for a second and the creature above her watched intently.

Vulgora pulled away, ripping off the fabrics that covered their scar covered chest and y/n perked at the view. Vulgora of course had a gorgeous physique, even with so many deep but heal scar tissue. They weren't as skinny as Valdemar (who wasn't bone they were simply thinner but with a toned body), they were a little thicker, a firm chest and tight ripples that would possibly worry any virgin. She slowly went from their chest to their lightly pudgy stomach resisting the coo that wanted to leave her lips to the baggy pants they wore on their rounded hips.