Vulgora x Reader || Blood and Kisses

A/n: this is gonna be a lil short but still I think it's cute. Any longer and they would have ended up doing something smutty 👀.

If any of you get confused just now they're at the coliseum by theirselves on a date watching a bloodbath of course.

I love the courtiers, don't @ me. There will be more to come whether you like them or not.

Also...OMG LUCIO'S ROUTE YESSSSS 😤🥵😩

-

(Y/n) has been staring at them for a long time, maybe fifteen minutes or so and if it wasn't for the fact that the two were dating Vulgora would have snapped her neck after the first five seconds of such an action.

There's a pout on her soft lips and she seems to be nawing at the inside of her cheek a little hesitant and finally the other responds. Vulgora glares, it's harsh and clearly annoyed but they both know they don't mean it. The girl gives a small smile scooting closer and slowly but surely Vulgora starts to blush getting a good idea of what's happening, the small space in between them getting even smaller. They huff lightly.

"What are you doing dear?.."

They question and the warmth of their breath over her lips has the female shivering in her spot, excited already. She bites her lip and as the other watches her face a glint fills their golden eyes but it's gone as fast as it showed up. (Y/n) carefully placed her hand on their thigh and purrs lightly at the twitch they could feel through the cloth as Vulgora coughs a little clearly flushed.

"Kiss me darling, I want your touch."

Her voice is smooth and her eyes are hooded and if it wasn't for the fact that Vulgora turned into a piece of stone at such an order; they would have jumped out of their skin. It takes them a second to reply but once they do they shake their head looking away suddenly as their whole face burns in flames. The girl giggles and scoots even closer, now flush against their excited body and smugly she tugs at their shirt, pulling it down, laying a warm wet kiss onto their mock flesh causing the being to shudder heavily.

"S-Stop it my love, right now is not the time. Enjoy the show and leave me be."

They grumble but don't move to push her away as yells and cries come from below them. She grins laying searing hot kisses along their neck leaving a trail of (f/c) lipstick against their skin. She had to say it looked really nice against their light pale-ish skin and even thought of leaving some hickies.

"What's wrong my love? Are you perhaps..hm, scared?~"

She teases, whispering against their skin, walking her fingers up their arm kissing their jawline not noticing how their golden eyes got darker. She didn't even get a warning when she had been tackled to the ground, a startled yelp slipping from her mouth as they smashed their lips against hers. One clawed hand pinning one of her wrist down and the other rubbing up and down along her thigh.

Vulgora nipped at her bottom lip with their sharp teeth not enough to cause blood; no, they didn't want to hurt her, but enough to send a shock through her and (y/n) can't help but let out a satisfied moan quickly returning the hard kiss moving her free hand up to wrap around their neck pulling them closer.

They're vicious, teeth and tongues clashing and she gasp when they squeeze her hip which also managed to have her buck her hips against them as well. Vulgora slips their thick wet tongue in between her lips sliding it against her own tongue.

The shadow of the of the coliseum casted over them, battle cries and gushes of blood hitting the hard guard at each swing a warrior takes to another. They had brought her here for a date of course and sure she loved the Coliseum but she loved spending time with them even more. So of course she couldn't help but make moves on them, they were just so cute.

That smirk that came over them every time blood splattered, or that everlasting blush on their round cheeks, or better yet, the way they perk up whenever she call out to them for attention. Sometimes when they got in an argument (that Vulgora totally boosted) and she'd actually get upset they'd apologize almost immediately after. Or sometimes they cuddled hernot caring if they were the little spoon or the big spoon.

She gave a soft laugh against their lips and with a confused look the other pulled away letting air flow between them again. (Y/n) grinned when they lifted a neat eyebrow rubbing and gripping at her hip. Vulgora panted lightly, lips a little puffy and wet, and cheeks darker than usual.

"What's funny? Oh! And I'm definitely not scared of someone like you my little fireball."

They purr, a low velvety sound, as they kiss along her neck slowly. She moans and clings to their head piece letting her hands venture underneath the fabric and slip into their blood red locks tugging a little as she leaned her head back some more giving them more room to work with.

Vulgora gives a surprised grunt when the female under them suddenly rolls their hips, their fronts against each other as wrinkles form in their clothes. (Y/n) gives a cheeky smile and sneaks in another kiss to which the golden eyed being hums lightly.

"Cheap move my love."

They taunt before going back to lathering her neck in warm kisses as she simply giggled.