Authors Note

Ok so like where do I even start..

First off.. does that say 34k READS?? Holy fuck. Reminds me of the good ole days before wattpad deleted my severus x reader book. *sniffle..* Anyway thanks guys for the reads and follows (because ya know.. follows is what drives me to write more.. those and comments on how much everyone likes the book..)

I've been putting off writing for a while now, I've simply haven't had inspiration/motivation to do so.. however I miss the old days where I did take all my time into writing. For anyone this cares I've been going through a lot of spiritual stuff and trying to focus more on my witchcraft practices so I really haven't been taking the time to talk to old rp buddies or even friends.

If you want to rp hit me up and we can explain my rules there because yes I have rules like you have to be literate. I don't do *stars*. Anyway once again thanks for the reads. I guess now would be the time to say some of the next chapters I'll be writing, I still haven't finished most the game because Nix Hydra got me fucked up in the prices of their coins but I'll still be willing to write certain things.

Not sure if I mentioned this before but I don't really write for Muriel and Portia. Muriel is one thing but I see Portia as a best friend so smut for her makes me feel a bit weird. I'll still write fluff and maybe even angst on them both though. For more content or if you simply want to send in request that I'll answer to faster I have to suggest my tumblr. If you don't have one that's.. a bummer? I guess for you lol but tumblr is the platform that I'm on most of the time these days either rping or writing out requests. My name on there is @yesvaldermarharder

Anyway chapters to come sooner or later, most likely later since as I said I am on tumblr more often:

• Valdemar x Reader: They're bae af and I've gotten a couple requests to do them so as a loyal slut of theirs I'll do so uwu

• Nadia x Reader: She's bae as well so maybe I'm not as loyal as I thought. Nah I'm kidding, I'm polyamorous lol. Anyway she needs more love in the fandom to me so yeah.

• Nadia's sisters x Readers: It was bound to happen they'll all gorgeous..

• Valerius and Lucio x Reader: Incant help myself. Both of them working together is a deadly thing I think about everyday.

• Valdemar and Vulgora x Reader: absolute sins develop in my head when I think about either one of them on me so just imagine both of them owo

• Asra and Muriel x Reader: while I don't write for Muriel all that much I still simp for him sometimes.

I have more to come as well but here are a few. If anyone has any personal questions that you can either ask me in the comments or dm me. Also I get the feeling I should say this now but if you and I have ever rped before and I haven't responded to you just know that I either didn't see it or I don't think we are a good rp match and we should take our separate ways. It's always good to ask me though before we leave each other though, wouldn't want someone I actually enjoy rping with to assume I'm talking about them.

Anyway I think one of the last things I'll mention here fr now is to please not rp in my comment sections. I enjoy watching comments about people who actually have to comment on my book, if you want to rp with each other please take it to the dms so you don't fill up my sections.. I'm glad some of you can rp with each other though just please? 🖤

This may be all for now, if I have anything else to add it'll either be edited in later or posted in another chapter. Have fun guys and thanks again for all the reads! You guys are awesome lol.