Interview by Mr.Rubble

Rubble_groink: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome in this new show! I'm going to interview some pups here! So first of all...I have to change my name........how do I do that?.....Ha! Found it!

Rubble_groink changed his name in Mr.Rubble

Mr.Rubble: Now....I have to create a group...

Mr.Rubble created a group called "Interview".

Mr.Rubble: And now, I have to add someone. Skye for example!

Mr.Rubble added Skye_cockapoo

Skye_cockapoo: What's that again?

Mr.Rubble: Mrs. Skye! Welcome! Welcome! You're someone very famous in the whole world! Toys, products, clothes, cakes about you!

Skye_cockapoo: And?

Mr.Rubble: Me questions to you. And you answer questions. Because me Mr.Rubble

Skye_cockapoo: Alright.

Mr.Rubble: First question! Do you like to be in the PAW Patrol?

Skye_cockapoo: Not really. Everyone is acting like a jackass out there.

Mr.Rubble: Even your lover Chase?

Skye_cockapoo: Except him.

Mr.Rubble: Another one is....what will you do in the next years? I'm sure you will stay with Ryder because you're very important in the PAW Patrol and...

Skye_cockapoo: For the next years, I'm gonna run away with Chase.

Mr.Rubble: Oh...anyway! What are your tips for the next members of the new generation of PAW Patrol?

Skye_cockapoo: Never trust your owner. He may be nice at the start, but he will, soon, stop giving you pup treats.

Mr.Rubble: What is it like to be the second pup most loved?

Skye_cockapoo: Good I guess. Actually, to be honest, I don't care at all.

Mr.Rubble: Do you like to fly? Like a bird in the sky?

Skye_cockapoo: Of course I do dumbass. Then why am I a flying pup? Where's your brain went, buldog?

Mr.Rubble: That was Skye from the PAW Patrol Team. See you soon with another member!

====

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm writing this from Spain and the wifi is very slow where we are.