Interview by Mr.Rubble #2

Mr.Rubble: Ladies and Gentlemans....and Foods! Welcome back in my show! Tonight's...celebrity will be.....umm...Chase!

Mr.Rubble added Chase_german in the group

Mr.Rubble: Mr. Chase...Mr. Chase...

Chase_german: Hello...It's me.

Mr.Rubble: You're one of the most famous character of the show! With Skye and Marshall, you're the hero of every kid watching PAW Patrol! What is your reaction?

Chase_german: If I get my money, I'm happy. If not, I'm not.

Mr.Rubble: Umm...Mr. Chase?

Chase_german: What? What did you think about? The Paw Patrol cartoon show is like a film. For example, Vin Diesel, the guy who only thinks about Family in Fast and Furious, is playing in these movies just to earn money. He's an actor. Like me.

Mr.Rubble: That's a secret! Why did you tell everybody?

Chase_german: If Vin Diesel had to reply this, he would say: "Because Family."

Mr.Rubble: Anyway, Mr. Chase, you're a police pup, right?

Chase_german: No, I'm a cook.

Mr.Rubble: You did great missions with Ryder, you have a police truck, what is it like to be in touch with police things?

Chase_german: 🤣🤣 Me? Police? Sorry, you're wrong. I'm doing this for money, that's all.

Mr.Rubble: And what about your girlfriend, Skye?

Chase_german: Same. I took her as my girlfriend and I earn money.

Mr.Rubble: But you know...she might watch this interview.

Chase_german: Let her watch. She's a lazy depressed cockapoo.

Mr.Rubble: No, I mean she's watching us now.

Chase_german: Oh...Forget what I said! I was kidding, like everytime...hehe. So, I was saying that Skye is amazing, and she's one of my best girlfriends I had!

Mr.Rubble: You had many before?

Chase_german: Nooo...I..mean, Skye is a great pup.

Mr.Rubble: Let's move on. You're the second leader of the team, what is it like to be a leader?

Chase_german: I got a question too. Will I get money after this interview?

Mr.Rubble: Maybe.

Chase_german: Alright. Being a leader is something very stressful. A leader has to keep an eye on everyone.

Mr.Rubble: Wow, that's a great answer. I wasn't excepting that. Another question, what will you do when you'll be old?

Chase_german: I'll definitely stay in the PAW Patrol and I'll teach and help all the new members.

Mr.Rubble: You're such...a nice man.

Chase_german: No I'm kidding, I'll just run away with my girlfriends without saying goodbye to Ryder.
*sorry, I mean "girlfriend".

Mr.Rubble: Yeah...just like Skye. For the last question, what can be a good tip for a new member in the PAW Patrol?

Chase_german: Never do an interview with Rubble.