Interview by Mr.Rubble #3

Mr.Rubble added TheRocks in the group "Interview"

Mr.Rubble: Welcome back, dear audience! After having an interview with Chase and Skye, I'll have a special interview with one of the most appreciated members of the PAW Patrol. He is funny, he is kind, did you recognize him? It's Rockyy!

TheRocks: Rubble, are you crazy? We're literally talking in a group where there's no one else.

Mr.Rubble: Shh...a lot of people are listening.

TheRocks: 🤦‍♂️

Mr.Rubble: So Mr Rocky, Mr Rocky....I see you love your job, am I right?

TheRocks: Indeed.

Mr.Rubble: May I ask why did you join the PAW Patrol?

TheRocks: Because I heard there was a hot cockapoo in their team. And damn, I didn't hear wrong, she's soo...

Mr.Rubble: Um.. We'll talk about that after! Which qualities do we need to do missions like you, Mr Rocky?

TheRocks: You have to hate water.

Mr.Rubble: Um, I don't think this is a quality...

TheRocks: It is a quality.

Mr.Rubble: Um, Alright. If you say so... Who is your best friend in the team?

TheRocks: I would say Zuma. But I don't really like him.

Mr.Rubble: Um, we're in an interview. Zuma may watch this and he will be...

TheRocks: He ain't do anything.

Mr.Rubble: Let's move on! I saw your nickname "TheRocks". It's a nickname, I must admit, the result of a very great imagination and creativity by you. The rock shows how much you love nature and recycling. We also see your love for nature. Mr Rocky, why did you choose such a modest and creative nickname?

TheRocks: Oh it's nothing like that. I'm just a fan of Dwayne Johnson / The Rock.

Mr.Rubble: Yes...very interesting. Anyway, I'll ask you to choose one of your teammate.

TheRocks: Skye.

Mr.Rubble: Um, why not? And I'll ask you to describe her qualities and her important place in the PAW Patrol.

TheRocks: She is a cockapoo of a small size, agile, clever, splendid, she is a star. When she dances, her legs are pretty little supports allowing her to make gigantic leaps. She is the definition of the word love.

Mr.Rubble: I asked about her job. Not her heart or anything else! Damn! Nobody can answer a damn simple question! For the last question, why are you gay?

TheRocks: Who says I'm gay?

Mr.Rubble: You are gay.

TheRocks: I am not gay.

Mr.Rubble: So who is gay?

No offense to lgbtq. The last lines are just a reference to a funny a video.