Chapter 1

Brooklyn, United States

A girl was looking through the window while standing with a cup of coffee when she sensed some movements behind her. Following the footsteps around the room, she stole a glance at the figure who was walking towards the washroom.

"Good morning." She mumbled while sipping the coffee.

"Hmm... " The man replied and entered the washroom.

After some moments the girl entered the washroom where the man was taking shower. Discarding the only fabric she had, her footsteps followed inside the shower stall. The man was standing under the water in his naked glory. Every droplet of the water that was trailing down, looked like some greedy particle who dared to touch his skin. He ignored the silent footsteps behind him and placed his hands on the wall to let the water wash his body. The brown silky hair soaked with water remained plastered on his scalp. 

She looked at the man standing in front of her. Every muscle of his body was sculpted perfectly. The perfect v of his body was something any girl would want. She took a few steps to enter the same territory to feel the water passing through his body. Her arms wrapped around his torso while his eyes were still closed. Slowly her fingers trailed down to his lower abdomen, following the intimate part of the man. Once she almost reached his shaft he grabbed her hand immediately. At the very next moment, she was pressed against the wall with her face on it. He moved his hands from her shoulder blade to her lower back. His long fingers drew some amazing patterns on her skin to earn one after another soft moan. Pressing his body hard on her frame he grabbed the back of her neck to whisper in her ears.

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't try to play with me." 

"I am not playing. I am just craving for your touch." Her raspy voice made the ambiance more seductive. She felt him getting hard already.

"So much lust and sexual need you have." He let out a light chuckle before pushing himself harshly into her core. She was still pressed against the wall when he was busy thrusting himself in and out with great force.

"I need you more." He heard her right after the first round.

The water failed to pass through those tightly coupled naked bodies. As the restroom got filled with the sound of moans, thrusts, and many more dirty languages, two human beings submerged themselves into the primitive game of nature. 

He was about to reach the climax when he drew himself out from her dripping core. She was still not satisfied with the sudden withdrawal. The groaning was a clear indication of her frustration. She turned her body to face him and he looked at her face while rubbing her lower lips With his thumb. She knew the meaning of this. 

Kneeling in front of him, she took him in her mouth. Bobbing her head to and fro, she kept on following a rhythm to pleasure him. He grabbed her soaked hair to move more vigorously in her mouth. He needed the release badly. He moved faster this time to reach his climax and within a few more seconds he emptied his entire amount in her mouth. She kept on looking into his eyes throughout the situation. Swallowing every drop of it, she licked her lips in grave satisfaction. 

He cleaned himself thoroughly and took a towel to dry his body. She kept on ogling at his features while rubbing herself with soap under the shower. Once he left the washroom she took a long shower to relax her muscles and came out of the washroom wearing a bathrobe. He was already getting ready inside the closet when she decided to comment.

"Afraid of having a child with me?" She knew every time they had sex, he used condoms. Even if they didn't use protection he would have never released his seeds in her core.