Chapter 7

It was dark outside. The soundproof room did justice to her screams. Every single scream that dared to invade those thick barricades died within. She shivered, being hung from the ceiling like a piece of chicken with her hands Shackled in metal chains. How far the pain could penetrate through her skin, she didn’t dare to think. His growling, anger, and dirty words were everything that she could understand.

“What did you shout in your sleep, sweetheart?” He gripped her already sullen face, digging his nails into her skin. The rage in his voice was all she found more terrifying than his actions.

“I am sorry.” She whispered this time. For the very first time she dared to speak the name she took in her sleep, but ended up being in a mess. What would a person do if he or she had a nightmare? People can’t control their subconscious minds and they would never understand that.

He would never know what he was doing at that time. Or maybe he understood but denied to accept. She didn’t know when had slept or passed out after his wild rough sex. He never cared about the aftermath. Her sleep got broken when a huge slap landed on her face making her wince in pain. She was having the same nightmare but accidentally blabbered the name which he hated most.

Her half-asleep body was refusing to reciprocate further when he pulled her by her hair.

“Bitch, you dared to take his name again?” He was obsessed with her and another male’s name from her mouth made him lose his temper. She crawled back onto her bed in order to save herself. But who was she actually kidding? He was a monster dressed in human flesh.

Grabbing her ankle he pulled her small trembling figure towards him.

“Oh, you want to get away from me?” The gaze and smirk were so horrific that she dared not to utter a single word.

He grabbed her neck and pulled her up from the bed dragging her out of the room. She sensed the instability in her own self. Thrashing her hands and legs she started shouting to get some help. She knew none would dare to come to this floor without his permission. Dragging the poor soul towards a dark room he threw her to the ground. Her knees hurt with the impact and she understood how difficult it would be for her to walk later.

Once he switched on the lights she screamed in horror. The room was painted red and he was holding a metal chain in his hands. He was already ready to bring every single pain to her. His quick actions made her shiver like a small leaf. Within a second she tried to push herself up to get away from the place when a light chuckle left his mouth.

“Why so hurry? The game has just begun.”

He threw the metal chain towards her in a way to entangle her neck and with a small tug her body fell backward. The chain was wrapped around her neck making her inner self go numb. A dread passed through her body when he gave her another pull to drag her body. Her hands reached the chain to lose their grip to a certain extent. Her slender fingers couldn’t do much as he kept his grip strong on the other end of the chain. She felt clogged and her throat started burning due to that external pain. She remained still in order to suppress the movement that was creating more unrest in her. She closed her eyes to pray for her quick death. But the devil might have heard that too.

He released the grip making her almost choke to death. He pulled her up, yanking her hair. She was looking with a large amount of fear and pain. He grabbed both hands and clasped them together to lock the chain. Pulling the end part of it he pinned that to the hook attached to the ceiling. Her feet weren’t reaching the floor due to her short height. She was dangling like a pendulum.

There she saw him bringing a knife from the nearby table. At that moment she noticed the room was filled with numerous materials that could scare the devil itself.