Chapter 10

"I can't do this. I am not confident."

"Oh, come on. We are already halfway done. Remember once you believe you can, you have already done it."

How those small exchanges of words used to make me happy in the past days. I wonder how drastically everything changed just with a piece of paper that sealed my fate with him. I dared to leave something that was already inflicted on me. I dared to step out of the boundary that was drawn with a warning. Wasn't it awful? Our needs, our choice of living life, all piled up into a never-ending mismatch stack. Every time one item is pulled out, I bleed, I cry, and I whisper to myself to diminish the differences. I agreed to not deny his decision but failed to agree with my own heart. It was marked by one and scratched by one. Above all, I died beneath the miserable pressure of pain.

She closed her eyes even though her body shuddered under his touches. Her frantic breathing and heaving chest gave him more pleasure to enjoy her helplessness.

"Are you planning to run away, love?" He pulled her hair back making her wince in pain while pouring his words into her ears. Nibbling her earlobe he grabbed her throat with his rough hand. His other hand started roaming all over her body shamelessly ignoring the fabric that she was wearing. 

"I...." She tried to form a sentence but failed. What would she tell? She was beaten and already exhausted. Somehow with her leftover energy, she geared up to leave this hell. Now as she had failed in that, how would she open up about her miserable plans?

"Yes, you.....My sweetheart." He licked the area behind her ear making her stiff in his hold. Every time he touched her, disgust crawled up in her body. Every time he called her sweetheart, she suffered beyond imagination. 

She pursed her lips together as she knew there was no return. She had to bear him without any reason. If she survived she had to be ready to bear again. What she was praying for at that moment was the end of her life.

"I ....  *Sob*  am  *Sob* sorry..... Please...."

"Why are you crying, my dear? I haven't even started." His ear-to-ear smile was something that depicted the severity of his upcoming tortures. He was a sadist and he was never satisfied with her. He never had full of her which made him extremely mad. She shut her particular place and even after more than a year, she couldn't accept him.

She knew the hell would freeze today and her screams would shake the mansion like horror. He started dragging her drained-out body by her neck. For one last time, her eyes got a glimpse of the mansion's gate that looked like the gate to her freedom.

"No...." A large cry left her mouth when she realized he was dragging her inside the mansion with immense force. 

"Yes. You would say yes from today onwards." 

She closed her eyes to remember those happy moments she ever had. When was the last time she smiled? Did she remember? The time when she was free and independent. 

Her thoughts cracked once he threw her into the cold flood of the room. Her body slipped on the smooth tiles to cover a certain distance. Placing her elbow on the ground she tried to grab herself up. All the wounds around her body were already open making her weak. She was told to take rest until those were healed. Her greed for freedom pushed her too much to think rationally. Every single plan failed, making her vulnerable once more. 

He was smiling at her miserable state. He was enjoying the scene where she was broken and lost. Before she could straighten herself up a kick landed on her making her fall once more. 

"Please....." A loud cry left her mouth piercing the eerie silence of the room.

He bent down to yank her up by her hair. She weighed too light. Pulling her up he pushed her to the nearby wall. Her back hit, inflicting more pain through her open wounds.