Chapter 3

Greta was pacing inside her room after hearing about Carlos. She was shocked knowing that a mere waitress dared to kill her man. Even the idea of killing Carlos is a grave mistake or rather a near impossible task. She was hissing in rage from time to time while cursing those who were present at that time. What's the point of keeping so much security if they fail to even see such dangerous activities?

She was waiting for Carlos to return. The clock struck 10 at night when a large masculine figure entered the room. Looking at him Greta walked toward him to help him with his suit. Taking off the suit she looked at his face. His jaw was flexed but a glint was present in his eyes. That clearly explained his victory but not the portion of the win. She raised her hand to unbutton his shirt when he gripped her hand in his calloused one. Turning her body he pushed her to the nearby wall and started inhaling the scent. It was not unique but enough to make him hard. He was frustrated and wanted a bad release. Greta wanted the same. They knew the perfect string that bound them together was the lust and desires that they both held. She moaned his name when ripped her nightgown just in one go. 

"Missed me?" Greta asked in her seductive voice, bringing her ass out for him.

"No..... Just miss this thing." He slapped her right ass cheek before rubbing himself on her.

They both were harsh and dominating. None of them had ever thought of playing the role of submissive. Though Carlos knew how to tame Greta. She was always a horny one just like him. They were unbothered, ruthless, and selfish yet quite a nice pair in the world of Mafia. Carlos had never thought of love as for him the body came first. Somewhere Greta knew such things and also knew how their bond grew with time. Of course, it was evident for them to carry on with each other. He always respected Greta's father. In the world of the Mafia, she was also a girl from a Mafia bloodline.

After a massive round of sexual intercourse, they both panted heavily. Carlos moved inside the washroom followed by Great. He filled the bathtub to relax himself. As the tub got filled he climbed down inside that. Greta took a step and settled herself in the opposite position. Both rested their heads back to enjoy the only silence between them. For her, he came back after a certain time. For him, she behaved the same way as he wanted. His one type of stress buster was lying in front of him. Opening his eyes he looked at her half-buried figure. The soap foam was covering her nudity up to her breast. No doubt she looked like a real fuckable person under his lustful gaze. Extending his hand he pulled her ankle suddenly making her dipped in the water. She gasped a bit followed by a small smirk. Crawling towards him she settled himself on his lap and guided her fingers towards his crotch area.

He sensed her actions and pulled her more to make her sit on his member. She widened her eyes and looked at him with surprise. This was the first time he was doing such things. She liked his new behavior and whispered near his mouth.

"Full of stress?"

"Only if I knew that there is a mole in my own team." He rasped, biting the area below her ears. 

"Heard someone came too close this time?" She drew patterns on his chest while asking.

"Yes. Almost there." Carlos pointed to the area of his neck to show her. Greta started riding him slowly making herself comfortable with the position.

"No one has the right to come this close. Except me." She trailed her fingers on his neck and trailed them down towards his chest.

"Oh really?" He threw his head back while she was riding him with more intensity while enjoying the moments.

“Of course, Carlos. *Panting* I won't mind splitting the person into half who would dare to come that close." *Panting* “Do you” *Panting* “know” *Panting*.