Chapter 9

Carlos

"Greta, we have already discussed that. No more comments on that."

"He made a fool out of you. Why can't you understand that?"

"Don't try to push me, Greta."

"Carlos, why don't you trust me?" I asked myself whether I heard her right or not. My little fuck toy was asking for something which never came between us. Being a Mafia trusting someone is foolishness. Especially when the opposite belongs to another mobster's family. She is no saint. She always wanted her stepbrother as my right in command and I knew that. But I didn't expect her to come up with allegations on my current selected one.

"Don't make me open my mouth about your pretty little past." I retorted back making her step backward. With some menacing steps, I towered over her frame. She looked terrified by the sudden change in my demeanor. I am sure she didn't expect me to confront her with such rage.

"You know I am not lying. I haven't lied about him. If I did, my body would have been slaughtered now." Her voice came out shaky depicting the larger amount of fear she had. I grabbed her chin to make her eyes meet mine.

"Then feel lucky to be alive in one piece." I hissed with a wild smirk. Pulling her face more towards me I leaned near her sweet spot. A light gasp left her mouth the moment my lips licked the area before sucking it. She was rooted in her place with utmost fear and that was something that turned me on. What else would I need once I get her on her knees?

Exploring her neck for a good amount of time I pushed her down to kneel. She followed my instructions as I unbuckled my tailor-made trouser to expose my lower region. Her fingers reached the elastic of my boxer to pull it down. My finger brushed her lips as she pulled down the material to bring out my large manhood. It was not something that she hadn't seen before. Stroking it with her slender fingers she ran her tongue around it. Grabbing fistfuls of her hair I guided her mouth towards my member. She swallowed two-thirds of my length being a pro. Swirling her tongue around the skin she kept on pushing it further towards her throat. I thoroughly enjoy every inch of her warm mouth to fuck. She kept on bobbing her head taking me to another level of pleasure.

I was enjoying her mouth, forgetting the ambiance around. We both were lost though I was still actively keeping myself on an alert node after that spiked drink incident. I didn't know why I thought to look down all of a sudden while enjoying her ministry. The realization hit me hard. Her eyes were on me as I had always instructed her to look at me while getting intimate.

A blurry image flashed up making my vision bugged. A vivid image of two scared eyes with a craving for needs got visibility in front of their eyes. Even my pleasurable moment got ruined just with the vision of it. Pushing Greta away I pulled up my boxer and zipped up my trousers.

"Get out. We will talk about this matter later." I didn't know what was wrong. She stumbled to her position with a sudden jerk as she hadn't expected the session to be finished so early. Picking herself up she looked at me with a questionable caricature. Her lips were a little swollen after holding my large penis in her pretty mouth. But the glint in her eyes was missing. She was not satisfied even though I wasn't too.

"You know there is something. I am not lying." That was her last word before leaving my room. I knew she would be staying for some time in another room before leaving. I decided to take a cold shower just to avoid getting in her panty once more. I needed to think about something very carefully.

"Never trust anyone, not even your shadow. Because your shadow also leaves you, when you are in the dark." My father used to say this very often whenever the topic of trust was discussed. Once you start ruling, you gain followers as well as imposters. You can't gain friends without gaining enemies. So the balance remains maintained.

I looked at the retreating figure of Greta through the window, while sipping my favorite black coffee. If she thought of lying again, the consequences would be unbearable for her. I always had doubts about him and Greta's allegations fueled my suspicious views. She passed me some information that looked real with some flaws. Greta had left for the day as I noticed her taking the car from my valet.

My sudden visit was not a failed one but I couldn't grasp the reality. He looked shocked a little but not fully dumbfounded. He stammered on my first question but didn't give me a chance next onwards to fire more complicated questions. He showed me his whores. His own choice of girls or women.

Most of them looked like whores only and I knew he was a sadist. He loves torturing his partner and loves to play the dom. Scrutinizing their faces I found nothing special until his maid arrived to inform him of something. She whispered something to her and his face turned out to be an irritated one.

I raised my brows to ask when he just flipped the matter by saying a drama of his whore. He was not married, which he mentioned in front of me. I demanded to see the whore who created a scene and to my surprise, he presented me with that one too.

None of them looked like wife material as all of them looked fucked up. Their greed for money and fear of death were prominently visible. None of them had any other sort of interest except money, sex, and luxurious life.

"Heard that you got married?" I threw my question to gain a suddenly stumbled word from his mouth.

"Huh... Who? I mean.....who said?" That was what his tongue rolled out but not his expression. A light fear that appeared on his face vanished immediately with his next words.

"You are misinformed. Marriage and me?"

I knew he is an asshole who loves to fuck around. What Greta told me was something else. He got married but decided to hide his bride and his marriage. And that was the reason I planned to visit him. I was never against marriage until it was affecting our business or the rules we had set. Families should be kept away from Mafia's business. Once one of my eligible men left us after marriage and if he was planning the same, I must be informed beforehand.

"So, you are not married." I clarified my doubt once more as my guards couldn't find more. I have already seen his whores and didn't want to spare a second glance.

"No, I am not." He sealed the statement with his words looking at me.

I raised my finger to call my men to leave the mansion. I had to confront Greta over this matter. I walked towards the exit and he escorted me to the end. Reaching my car I instructed my men to get into theirs. I pulled the door open and settled myself. Our engines started all together and the wheels moved forward. The first car moved forward when my car followed the path. As usual, I looked at my rearview for one last time when I noticed that. It was so sudden and so fast that I couldn't even get a proper glance. For a fraction of second a pair of eyes with a never seen face reflected in my rearview mirror. My car abruptly came to halt as my feet pressed the brake suddenly. I pushed my head out of the car window to look but found nothing but the same wall and other parked cars. Then what did I see exactly? I saw a face that just peeped for a fraction of a second before vanishing.

For one moment I thought to get down to look at what exactly it was. But the buzzing sound of my phone reminded me of the meeting I set with the Italian group for delivering new weapons. Brushing off my thoughts I released the brake and took my pace to come out of his mansion. I convinced my mind by saying that it was an illusion due to my immense fucking session with Greta and other whores. What I didn't notice was the face wouldn't stop popping up now and then. The moment Greta's word reached my ears about her allegations I got my senses back again. What if Greta was right even though she never liked my right in command? She wouldn't mind eliminating him to put her brother in power making him the second in command. But what more was buried inside there? I closed my eyes as usual to re-run those events. The best way to get the leads is to rethink your every step. Just the moment I replayed the events of his house a smirk appeared on my face. Simultaneously a question came out of my mouth.

"Who the hell was that?"