Chapter 11

"Roses are red, the sky is blue;

Let me tell you, what a shit are you?"

"How are you, man? Hope you are enjoying your time seamlessly."

I cut the call immediately after finishing off my words. I know he must be sleeping or f**king some new whores. But what I wanted was something else. Never in my dreams, did I think David would be the mole inside my team. We both started together under Marcos Rodriguez. We both made the best out of ourselves. Drugs, weapons, legal or illegal business, piracy nothing was left to be touched by us. We made the gold out of everything but what I missed was his intention. Marcos chose me as the head of the command when he retired and thus David's vision changed. He couldn't accept his decision of Marcos. I won't deny that he was a tough competitor but what Marcos saw in me I didn't know. The entire gang bowed in front of us accepting the decision. My behavior towards him never changed since then. They were perfectly maintained as it was.

"David, David, David...... What have you done brother." 

Yes, I used to treat him as my brother for a long time. What sort of brother dares to kill the other one? David proved me wrong. He was messing with my mind. I had my first doubt when I saw him gulping down hard in the strip club owned by me. David had chalked out everything perfectly. He was shocked beyond expectations when I accidentally grabbed the waitress and made her drink spiked whiskey. How would I ignore his abrupt move to kill the bartender? He knew if anyone from his well-planned murder story would end up in my hands, he would have been exposed immediately. His movement didn't buzz me straight until I noticed the change in his posture when the bartender was grabbed by my men. That was the first time he shot someone without even torturing an ounce. Come on David, you can't always be so reckless. 

I arranged my men and instructed them about their job. It was a simple shoot-at-sight order from my end. I knew he would be prepared too. The gesture is enough for someone intelligent like David.

Almost ten cars fully packed with heavy-loaded guns and ammunition arrived at his mansion gate. I was sitting inside the car rolling dice in my hand. It is my favorite dice I throw every time before starting a rampage to know the luck. I know my luck is a super cool bitch and so it was. I rolled out the dice and found a perfect six on the upper surface. A perfect smile appeared on my face when I opened the car door to step out. 

"Let's meet brother," I whispered to myself before pushing the door open to enter. One of his guards let us enter after talking through an intercom. I laughed inwardly seeing the guard in an alert position. 

"Sooner or later you all will be doomed." My mind screamed as my shoes made their noise clear to let the mansion hear. Straightway I moved towards the meeting room to discuss where Anthony was seated with a worried face.

He looked panic-stricken as my arrival wasn't planned early. Me, barging into David's mansion at such a late hour with a pack of armed men was not something natural even though we belong to the Mafia. 

I wasn't sure if Anthony's involvement in his game plan of David but that never meant I would be lenient to any of his men. For me, betrayal is something that can lead to ruthless torture and the screaming of someone's soul. 

"Where is your great leader?" His mocking tone didn't seem funny but more threatening in such an ambiance.

"He will be joining soon," Anthony spoke sitting on the opposite side expecting his leader to arrive in no time.

"I don't think your leader would come out of his hole. I am sure he has left you all to rot in hell." His clenched jaw and rage-filled eyes sent uniform shivers through everyone's body who was present in that situation.