Chapter 5

The room felt silent when I walked in another direction. I opened the door and made my way, a fewer steps more or less in the same hell. “Accustomed” is a newfound word that became my permanent pep talk creator. I wanted to stay inside the same darkness to avoid a single ray of new surroundings. It was not pathetic yet unacceptable in my view. I was ordered to move down to please the almighty. I made my way towards the kitchen as a lawfully wedded wife. My vows remained intact in a certain way. I accepted wholeheartedly my doom along with the darkness.

“Love, are you trying to please me?” His voice rang through my ear making me stiff in my place.

“Love.” A word that once showed me the best of this world ended up crashing every single sparkle of my life. “Unfair” I couldn’t speak. I turned my face to look at him with the same expression I was holding for a long.

“No…” My voice always came as a whisper for a few months. Maybe they are dying too after a long.

The man walked towards the petite standing in the kitchen in front of the kitchen slab. She was wearing a white spaghetti top along with knee-length shorts. Those eyes that used to have glints earlier now lost their liveliness. That is the point he hates most. She has the most beautiful blue eyes like a sapphire. And those sapphires looked like some prize possession to him. He traced his fingers on her bare skin. The shivering made him laugh. Grabbing her petite from behind he inhaled a sharp breath while dipping his nose into the crook of her neck. She didn’t move from her place but released the grip around the knife she was holding to chop the vegetables.

How easily she could have stabbed him to end up her misery but chose silence for her. He let out a small chuckle watching her leave the knife. The daring soul died in her which made him more than happy. How much surrender does he need? Wasn’t that nice that she left every possible chance to harm him?

“Love, are you trying to please me?” He asked in his usual tone. He wanted to hear her sweet tone with an affirmative syllable. He wanted to hear one word at least from her. Her tongue knows magic. He pushed her body more towards the slab mailing his body stick on her. She remained silent accepting every violation his hands were doing.

“No…” The whisper made his demeanor change into something more brutal. He wasn’t expecting that but she wasn’t sure of it too. She remembered her words from the past. She agreed on pleasing him and faced the consequences of pain, brutality, and more. What she was afraid of, was not her little reply but his future action. He didn’t move his body but turned her body to make her face him. He pushed her more making her balance her body weight by holding the kitchen slab with her hands. Her back arched as he was pushing her more and the hard slab was pressing her on her back.

He trailed his fingers around her locks, coiling her thick locks around his fingers.

“How beautiful, they are.” He murmured while continuing his actions. She didn’t notice where was his other hand as the fear started building increasing blocks inside her. The blood flows trigger to reach every corner of her body. She was expecting a slap or a harsh pull.

“Expectations.” She regretted again for giving priority to the word that was supposed to be blacklisted.

“Ah…….” She couldn’t scream properly when his other hand pressed to her mouth making her gulp her own cry. Her eyes burned as the tears came out. He pressed his large hand on her mouth covering her lips and nose in such a way that even breathing seemed a hard task to perform. She couldn’t move her head in fear to see the exact result of his last action. Because he was looking through her eyes with a warning of not lowering or averting her gaze.