Bossy Lad❤️

Early morning goenka were enjoying the mild sunrise and Tea just then they saw Naira coming after a gym session with song wei. Both were chit chatting. Her smile was more nd more brighter than sun ray of Early morning.

Her dress made her look like a doll walking with a man holding his hand

Suwarna : that's the frame, lil sis holding her brother's hands and involved in a convo forgetting whole world.

Daadi: yeah. She is really very lively kid.

Surekha : this time its easy to crack the deal. Kid is easy to handle. Kartik are you still sure.. On the fact that you are focusing only on your private group.

Kartik : yeah .. I already made it clear. This project is yours and keerti will handle it.

Daadi : its your freedom kittu . feel ease.

Naira walked into her house.

Later in office

Goenkas already in conference hall going through the proposal and contract. Kartik is seating near window side playing in phone. In other side naira's seniors are looking his antic.

Angel :  charming. So much charming. Literally best for her.

Tomg sui: yeah i too felt same.

Just then steven entered.

Kartik :steven where is your girlfriend?

Steven :( unknowingly ) Not yet borned big bro.

Kartik : really.... 🤔🤔🤔 then what about Naira

Steven :( came to sense) ohh i mean not yet ready. She is in her cabin.

Aryan :( to change topic) papa  when naira is in her bossy avatar. Its hard to cope up. She is very strict.

Before finishing naira entered with Ryan, her classmate, best friend, partner in business and crimes. Both entered closely discussing something and laughing. Kartik fumes with jealous seeing her closeness

 Kartik fumes with jealous seeing her closeness