Ranveer weds Naira 🙄

Kartik was in hall busy in preparing his presentation..Others too there busy in their own things.. And just then Kairav who was in sleep comes down weeping.. Kartik was startled for a moment.

Kartik : kya hua champ.. Paapa ki paas aavo.... Kya hua mera tadpole..

Kairav : mumma.. Mumma.. Paa mumma died.. She was wearing red salwar.. Sindoor.. Happy.. We have a sister.. Baby girl as my sister.. Paa.. We were going for a picnic... We were so happy.. We were singing and dancing.. Baby was with us.. All are together

Suwarna : *interrupted *  just then we saw a cliff.. Bus got accident.. Naira was hanging in your hand.. We all are there crying.. You are not ready to leave her hand.. She just want you safe.. And suddenly u saved her..

Kairav : *interrupt * You are hugging her tight.. I was about to come to you  with baby.. Mumma's face changed.. She pushed you in fraction of second.. Land cracks.. She falls.. To that abyss.. She smiles.. She smile like she was okay with that

Suwarna : this dream... I too had this dream.. I even tell naira about it.. Still i can see that visual fresh.. Such a dreadful realistic dream.. I even warned her to not wear red anymore.. But how we can share a dream.. That too..

Gayu: i too saw same. I was shocked.. I scream.. And out of breath.

Samarth: yeah she woke up all a sudden.. In a panic state. But guys its just a dream be cool.. And get ready we are late.

Kartik : kairav baby.. Paa is here. Where ever she is. She will be safe  until am there.. Whom ever with she... She will always have me as her Guardian.

Kairav :paa can maa leave us like that.. How can i be me without her .. How will we live paa. How will we enjoyeveryday.. Paa i only want her.. No chocolate no toys. No trip.. I just need my mumma safe.

Kartik : yeah.. She is safe❤️.. Calm down baccha. And guys were are you going🤔

Gayu : a social gathering..

After an hour.. Kartik saw a notification when he open its

 Kartik saw a notification when he open its

A pic, kartik was shocked. His fam is enjoying and partying with his tiny mascoot without him.

Later Goenka reached at midnight, Kartik didn't bother to questions them.

Next day

Early morning.

Goenkas left early morning without letting him knew.. Still he is not mad at them..

Kartik pov

I knew naira is going to marry Ranveer. My parents are there. Its my fault that i loose her but.. I cant help it myself. Riya is vedika daughter of kapoor. Its the daughter of his from his first marriage. Riya is afraid of him so she left him and comes to china. So when she came back as my beevi.. Her name was changed from Riya to vedika.. I kept her detailsaway from media and Kapoor fam. If kairav or naira tries to brings news about her it will no longer be a secret. That's a promise i gave to Riya.. It doesn't mean i put naira below a demised person.. Its kartik Goenka's vaada to his first wife...but i never knew that ot cost this much..