Engagement party (A)

Goenkas preparing for Engagement party that is at night. Kairav is watching everything with great concentration. Kartik was about to head to his room just then kairav stopped him. Everyones eyes fall on duo.

Kartik : what happened kiddo. Anything important. Are you feeling uneasy🙄

Kairav : Mumma is going to be yours. Yes she is childish and sometime arrogant. But papa that's just a one side of her. She is very mature, she is a private life lover, she changed alot for you and for the system of here. Media, ppl and food we have there were friendly and usable. But here everything have hidden arrow to attack. Will you always protect her from those?

Kartik : offcourse. And don't you want my protection 🤔

Kairav : you just protect my mumma, she will protect me if she is there🌸. Its like a cycle.

Daadi :understood baccha. Dont worry she is safe here like she do in China.

Kairav :why there is so many reporters here.

Kartik : papa and mumma belong to entertainment industry we are producer's so its common bachha.

After talking for sometime everyone leave to get ready

After 1 h

Media surrounded Goenka house . kartik who recieved Naksh message is waiting outside to bring his would be . frnds of Goenka are Waiting inside for them.

 frnds of Goenka are Waiting inside for them

Just then naira entered with a wide smile . Before kartik grab her away they called her to them. Kartik too stand her like protecting her.

Reporter : beautiful. Perfect together. Planned outfits🤔
Something is missing..

Keerti enters

Keerti : its her earring. Naira wear this one. And yeah outfit are chosen wisely by matching it with eachother.

Naira wore the earring and smiles widely

Naira : complete the look.. Hows me🤔

Kartik : complete not yet.. There are two more thing.. Which i gave u as gift after the ceremony.