Gossip Are Constant

Naira arrived at office for a quick meet. Employees are watching kaira closely as they were confused whether the rumours are right or wrong. But one thing is true Naira is no more the childish one who run here and there.

After meeting she bid bye to all. Kartik doesnt joined her. Naira was alone to return back to goenka. Media outside who saw naira after a week quickly surrounded her. She was in a silver colour saree. Messy bun, a pinch of sindoor long earring and mangalsutra add charm to her look.

Reporter :  Maam are you guys divorced.. Or about to divorce.

Naira: these things are highly personal

Naira: these things are highly personal. And its confidential too so please dont peep your nose into it. Our family is a normal one. It have both happiness and sadness. So it will reflect,some times it went unnoticed. And about us.. Yeah we changed alot during these periods , may be thats why you feel such a difference in us.

Reporter : you are clearly intending that something is not right.. Maam is everything okay. Are our fav couple is on the brink of separation 🙄

 Are our fav couple is on the brink of separation 🙄

Naira: No comments.. Sometimes no comments is the biggest comment on can give. Bye guys. Take care.

Reporter : you too maam🙄

Whole the news began to discuss about the damn things they noticed during the interview.

Evening

Kartik returned from office. When he enters he saw his wife happily musing something and eating grapes. He goes near her. Seeing him she happily rise from her couch

kartik : Little devil u really stirred up a mess with your word play. Even i got confused. Are we going to divorce is all that everyone discussing.

In Tv

Host:  the very beautiful love story  is going to end soon. Real life is not a fairy tale. The true example is the upcoming divorce of Kaira💔

 The true example is the upcoming divorce of Kaira💔