Its birthday ❤️

Naira was busy in coordinating her business matters along with Aryan. Kartik is busy in his online meeting.. They are in upstairs. Others are in down floor.

Just then keesh enters with Krish and a girl. She was so surprised to see Goenka. Goenkas too get surprised..

Keerti: maa daadi papa and all.. Meet Krishna our adopted Daughter from past one week. I hope shewill win over everyone's heart here.

Krishna: namaste..

Suwarna : yeah keerti.. She can win every heart .. Howcute the child is🤗

Naksh : she is my kid .. My princess but her prince charm and hero is the prince charm of goenka.

Keerti : from news and us kid is head over heels in love and admiration for Kartik. Singhaniya walls start to chant his name due to her.. She is here to meet the handsome hunk of Goenka.

Krishna : yeah am here to meet Kartik bhaiyya.

Manish : bhaiyya😂😂.. He is your uncle kid 😍.. Yeah he is lil handsome but cant chNge the fact he isyour maternal uncle

How want me to be an uncle

Kartik enters.. Krishna wasso much surprised to see him in person.

Krishna : you are more handsome in person.. Tv dont lie. Daadi and daadu already told everything about you super hero.. I like your hairdo.. Your attire. Yoursmile..

Kartik : bas.. Bas.. Baccha.. Why i feel i met a fan girl of mine more than my sis kid 🤔😁.. There is alot of time for you express your lovefor me my kid.. Now you just sit and have a juice.

Krishna : you are married naa.. You are married to my daadi 's Apple of eyes hein a🤔

Naira and Aryan enters.

Naira : hai.. Krishna. Yeah am your mausi. Nice to meet you dear. And yeah.. Your crush or super hero is my husband. 😁 so sorry to stealthe dream of many😂.

Krishna : can i take aselfie with you 🤔

Kartik : you like me naa.. Why selfie with her🤔☹️

Naira: jealous.. 😂

Krishna :she is so cute. She is more beautiful than i imagined.. She is so friendly.. She is best and equal to you🌸

Krishna nd naira took pic together

Krishna nd naira took pic together. Krishna wasso happy to get so many relatives😍.. Naira is her idol thereafter. She tries to observe every antic of naira and copy it.

Night..

Kartik already dozed off.. Naira was about to sleep just then she felt to meet Kairav. Kairav is with krish vansh and Krishna in kids room. Naira was about to step out from bed and..