Only Because I Can't Resist Your Cuteness

Chapter two:  Only Because I Can't Resist Your Cuteness
Warning: cuts, bruises, blood, cursing, threatening, tiny bit flirting

At the hospital
"Okay, I just texted Jack that we are in the hospital, they're coming now" Spot said as he hugged Albert in the little chair they were sharing because there weren't any other seats empty in the waiting room.

"Is all of them coming?" Albert asked but quickly got his answer as all of his brothers, sisters and friends came through the door and into the waiting room.

Everyone started talking at the same time and it was hilarious to see everyone else in the room's faces. "Guys! Stop it, you're scaring the life out of other people. One at a time, Jack first" Spot exclaimed as he pointed to Jack.

"Where is Racetrack? And is he gonna be okay?" Jack asked.

"He's in one of the many rooms, getting treated and taken care of. We don't know if he is okay but he probably is" Albert said calmly.

"Katherine" Spot said and pointed to her.

"How badly is he hurt?" she asked.

"He had cuts all over his body and where he didn't have cuts, he had either blood or bruises from kicks and punches. He was bleeding from his mouth and nose as well as most of his body" Albert answered.

"Any more questions?" Spot asked.

"Yes, when can we see him?" Red asked.

"We don't know yet" Spot said. "Before you turn into wild beasts again, sit down on the floor and be either quiet or whisper talk with each other" Jack was about to say something before Spot cut him of. "You should listen to me because I am not afraid to let Skittery take out his anger on you" he said and glared at Jack who sat down on the floor as well as the other Newsies.

"How the heck did you get all of those animals to be this quiet and well behaved?" Miss Medda asked in shock and sounded as if she was terrified.

"He just says that he will let Skittery take out his anger on them if they don't listen and trust me, that ain't gonna be pretty at all if he let's him do that" Albert said. Spot smiled. "You don't happen to remember that time when everyone here, except for Crutchie, came home with purple marks and bruises all over them after they had been at the park?"

"Of course I do! It was a nightmare" she answered.

"Yeah, well, the beasts where being beasty so I let Skittery do it and that's why they were all so bruised" Spot said and smiled.

"Okay, well now I understand it" she said and sat down on the floor as well.

"Should I be concerned about your family?" the lady in the information center asked looking at Spot.

"Nope, we're nearly thirty people so it's okay" he said and smiled. Albert chuckled and put his head on Spot's shoulder.

"I love you Al"

"I love you too Spotty" Albert answered.

Three hours later
A doctor came into the waiting room to all the boys and girls. "Hey, who here is Medda Larkins, Spot Conlon and Albert DaSilva?" he asked.