Oh My F-ing God I Forgot That You Were Here

Chapter 5: Oh my fucking god I forgot that you were here
Warning: cursing, fluff, arguing, crying

"They're adorable" Jack said as he, Crutchie and Dave stood by the window, looking at the three lovers in the grass.

"Yeah, have Race had his first kiss yet?" Crutchie asked his soulmates.

"I don't think so, I doubt it" Davey answered.

With Spot, Albert and Race
"Race?" Spot spoke and broke the silence that had fallen over the three boys.

Race hummed in response, not wanting to talk. "Have you ever kissed anyone on the lips before?" Spot asked him. Race's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Okay, is it because you're not comfortable with it or is it because of something else?"

"I've just, never thought about kissing anyone before?" Race said but it came out more like a question.

"That's fair" Albert said.

Race jumped up in the grass. "Oh my fucking god! I forgot that you were here! I'm so sorry" he said in panic, his boyfriends laughed as he laid back down.

"It's okay" Albert said. "Just please don't curse"

"I can't promise anything" Race answered. His soulmates chuckled.

"Race, does the pain killers work? Does it hurt when you do anything now?" Romeo asked as he ran outside to the three boys.

"I don't feel any pain right now so, no" Race answered, wondering why Romeo asked.

"Do you want to do some gymnastics with me? I'm bored and Tommy Boy is cuddling with Finch and Kid Blink is cuddling with Mush so I can't do it with any of them" Romeo said.

Race looked at his boyfriends. "Is it okay for you?" he asked them.

"I'm okay with it if you will be careful" Albert said.

"I'm with Al on this one" Spot answered and pointed at Al.

"Yay! Thank you" Race said and hugged the two boys before going towards Romeo.

"He's an angel straight from heaven and I love him" The tall Redhead said as he laid his head on the shorty's shoulder.

"Well, straight is a little questionable. He's an angel gay from heaven and we love him" Spot corrected Albert. "Albert?"

The redhead hummed in response. "Have you seen Race eating normal amounts of food or anything lately?"

Race suddenly came running "I have been summoned by name" he said and stared into the sky, dramatically, before looking at the boys.

"Oh, it's okay, we were just talking about how cute you are" Spot said and winked. Race started blushing but ran to Romeo again.

"No, I think he have been eating and drinking normally" Albert said to Spot.

"He didn't eat anything at lunch in school yesterday and he didn't finish all of his soup this morning, plus I haven't seen him drinking anything the past days" Spot responded. Albert looked at Spot, was he... Annoyed?

"Well, I think he is just fine Spot" Albert said.

Yep, he's definitely annoyed.

"He isn't! He haven't eaten normal amounts of food in days and probably haven't gotten anything to drink either" Spot said, getting really annoyed at Albert for not seeing this.

"I haven't thought about it, okay?! I think he is just fine and right now, he seems okay!" Albert yelled at Spot's face as they both stood up from the ground.

"I can't take this anymore! You're blind of our soulmate's health, which you really shouldn't be! Goodbye Albert" Spot said, furious as he walked away.

Albert just stood there, tears starting to fall from his eyes as he saw his soulmate leave. What have he done? Albert saw Race running towards himself so he did the only thing he thought he could do, run. Albert quickly turned around and took of running towards, anywhere, anywhere would be better than here.

Race tried to run after Albert and it helped that Race ran track because Albert couldn't run from him. "Albert! Wait! Come back!" Race shouted, Albert stopped and turned around to face him. "Albert, what happened between you and Spot?" he asked.

"Nothing, okay? Can you just leave me alone?" Albert asked annoyed before turning around and started running again. Race just stood there, in tears as he watched his soulmate run away from him.

Race ran into the house, heartbroken and in tears, he ran to his room where he found Blink and Mush laying on Blink's bunk. "Out" Race said sternly.

"Why? This is-" Blink started.

"Out!" Race screamed at his brothers. They walked out of the room and Race locked the door when they were out. He just needed to be alone, crying, thinking-

His thoughts was interrupted by Jack on the other side of the door. "Race, come out of the room, we want to help"

Jack and the boys outside of the room heard muffled sounds and Race sitting down in front of the door. "Come in and I'll fight you" they heard Race say, his voice cracking at the end. They heard some quiet sobs from Race.

"Okay, everyone that is not named Specs, Romeo, Buttons and Elmer, go away and do something else" Jack said, no one did anything. "Do I have to get Snipes and Smalls to get you away?" Jack asked threatening, everyone walked away at that.

"Race, it's Elmer, can I come in?" Elmer asked with his head against the door. They heard muffled sobbing and nothing more before Race spoke up.

"Go away or I will go out there and kick your butts" he said, wow this is going to be difficult Jack thought. Or wait, it doesn't have to be.

"Elmer, Buttons, crawl through the vents into his room and open the door for us" Jack whispered to said boys. They nodded and went into Elmer's room that he shared with Mike and Ike.

Two minutes later
Jack and Specs heard muffled sounds from the other side of the door before Buttons  opened it. They saw Elmer laying on Blink's bunk with Race crying in his shoulder on top of him. "Race, what happened?" Elmer asked the crying boy.

"M-me, A-Albert and Spot was o-outside t-talking when R-R-Romeo asked me if I-I wanted to do some g-gymnastics with him and I-I did. I looked over at S-Spot and Albert and s-saw them sh-shouting at-at each other before S-Spot walked away, I-I ran up to Albert but he-he tried to r-r-run aw-aw-away" Race stutteres out before bursting into tears and putting his head onto Elmer's shoulder again.

"Hey, Racetrack, it's okay, please continue" Jack said softly.

"I-I c-caught on to h-him but he-he turned a-around and-and s-said that n-nothing was w-wrong and a-asked me if-if I could l-leave h-him a-a-alone b-before turning a-around and r-running aw-away a-again" he finished and put his face onto Elmer again. Elmer started playing with his hair and Jack was getting furious.

"Snipes, Smalls and I know you're here Skittery, come here!" Jack yelled. The girls and the boy came running. "Go into the hallway, I'm coming in a second" Jack commanded them. "I'm gonna find those assholes and they are gonna pay for what they did to Racetrack Higgins"

1210 words