First Day Of School And New Friends Already

Chapter 19: First day of school and new friends already

Warnings: flood, slight anxiety

A/N: The Delanceys are good people in this story

They arrived at school. "You know, your little show to Young Volcanos were really good" Ace said to Flips as they walked through the door. Flips smiled at Ace.

"Thanks. I got a little carried away" He said and slightly laughed. Ace chuckled and they walked towards the information desk. When they arrived there, they saw Morris Delancey and his boyfriend, Shawn. Morris had a twin named Oscar and they didn't look a lot alike but they acted alike.

"Hey Morris, Hey Shawn" Ace greeted, the two boys turned around and smiled at Ace and Flips.

"Hey Ace. This your boyfriend?" Shawn asked and Ace nodded. "Cool"

"He's kind of adorable" Morris said and Shawn looked at him, offended.

"Excuse you, I'm standing right here" Shawn said as he put his hand over his heart, dramatically. 

"I didn't say that he was perfect like you" Morris said. Shawn blushed and hid his face in the crook of Morris' neck. 

They laughed before hearing an annoyed sigh from behind Morris and Shawn. "You lovebirds done with whatever you're doing?" It was Mr. Wiesel, he worked at the imformation desk but hated all the gayness at the school. He was gay himself but hadn't found his soulmate and was, basically, jealous.

"Be nice, dude. We have a new student. He needs his timetable" Ace said. Wiesel looked down at the computer before looking at Flips. 

"Name?" he asked. Flips looked at Ace, a little nervous.

"Did Medda register with Newsie name or real name?" Flips asked Ace who slightly laughed as he looked down at him. Flips was slightly shorter than Ace and it was really cute. 

"It's a school that only have Newsies in it and since you have a Newsie name then that's what it's registered with" Ace said softly and Flips nodded.

"Okay then. My name's Flips" he said as he continued to look at Ace. 

Wiesel looked back at the computer and looked up Flips. "New Medda kid, huh. That lady really have a big family now. You're lucky to have so many brothers, especially Ace here as your boyfriend" he said as the printer printed out Flips' timetable. 

The printer got done and Wiesel gave Flips the paper. "Thank you" Flips said and Ace started to walk away from the desk, Flips followed him. 

They walked down the corridor and sat down on a bench. "Can I see that?" Ace asked as he pointed to the paper. Flips nodded and gave it to Ace who looked at it. 

"Okay, I'll say the class and Manhattan including some Brookies in each period for today" Flips nodded. "You have art with Jack, Mush, Romeo, Race, Finch and Hotshot in first to fourth period. English with Jack, Race, Albert, Jojo, Blink, Mush and Knobs in fifth period. German with Shapes, she's that Brookie we told you about, sixth and seventh period. Math with Race, Albert, Jojo, Blink, Mush, Knobs and Kenny in 8th and 9th period. That's it for today" 

"Thanks, you mind showing me to the art class?" Flips asked and Ace smiled.

"Of course not. And Jack will meet you outside the classroom" Ace answered. They started walking and just like Ace said, Jack met them outside of the classroom. 

"You ready, Flips?" Jack asked and Flips nodded, they walked in and there were quite a few people there. Mostly Manhattan Newsies but also some others that Flips didn't know who were. "Newsies, before Mr. Waldorf -" Flips slightly chuckled at the name "-comes, I have an announcement!" Jack shouted in the classroom and everyone looked at him and Flips.