Life's Biggest Surprise For Race

Chapter 20: Life's biggest surprise for Race
Warnings: Floof

After school
Albert, Spot and Race met up in the schoolyard at the end of the day. They were going to the park. "You ready?" Race asked. Spot and Albert nodded and they walked to their destination, the park.

Five minutes later
"What should we do?" Albert asked. Spot and Race looked at each other before Race looked at Albert with a huge grin and excited eyes. "Race, no" Albert said sternly but Race ignored him and ran to the playground before climbing to the top and sat down, laughing.

"Be careful, baby" Spot called to him.

Race nodded and took his hand around his mouth like a megaphone. "Come and join me" he called.

Spot looked at Albert and shrugged before saying "Can't hurt, right?" and with that, he started climbing.

Albert sighed and mumbled something, disappointed. "Not you too"

"Albert join us!" Spot called and Albert chuckled before he sighed again and started climbing.

He reached the top and the three boys sat on the monkey bars together. "Happy now?" Albert said through a chuckle.

Race nodded virgiously. "Al?" Spot said and Albert looked at him, signaling that he could continue. "Can I kiss you?" he asked and Albert slightly blushed before nodding.

Spot started to lean in but Albert swung himself so he was now hanging upside down. "Get down on the ground" Albert said. Spot looked at Race who was laughing his ass off.

"Just go down" Race choked out between laughs. Spot climbed down and stood beside the hanging Albert.

"What are you doing?" Spot asked and Albert looked him in the eyes.

"Trying to kiss you?" he said but it turned out like a question.

Spot sighed. "You're gonna fall" he said and looked up at Race who was still laughing.

He looked back at Albert who was red as his hair and annoyed. "Shut up and kiss me, asshole, I'm getting lightheaded" Albert snapped. He took his hands and cupped Spot's face. He leaned in and closed the gap between them. Spot melted into the kiss and they heard cheering from Race. Spot chuckled and smiled, staring into Albert's eyes.

Albert returned the smile. "You're the best boyfriend ever. You and Race. You're amazing" Spot said, still staring into Albert's eyes.

Albert breaks the moment and push himself up again before kissing Race without warning. Race was taken aback but quickly went with it. Their lips moving in sync and the embrace of the other. It was spectacular.

Spot climbed up again and Race broke the kiss with Albert. When Spot reached the top, he smashed his lips onto Spot's and they kissed just like Race and Albert had done. The amazing kiss felt like it lasted forever but that was until they heard someone talking to them from the ground. "You lovebirds done or are you gonna kiss all night?" Kenny called to them when he got their attention. The three chuckled and Spot climbed down while Race and Albert swung themselves to the other side of the gigantic playground and sled down the slide.

They all stood in front of Kenny who chuckled at them. "What's up, Ken?" Spot asked. Kenny just looked at him before he answered.

"Medda wants you home and Flips wanted Race to come help him with something" he answered and Race looked a little confused but shrugged it off as they started walking home.