Weird Newsies, Trans Lucky And Newsie Ceremony

Chapter 17: Weird Newsies, Trans Lucky And Newsie Ceremony
Warnings: risk of laughing until you cry, tiny bit of nervousness, falling from a roof, fluff

"Should we head back to 'hattan before Jack reports us missing?" Ace asked and the boys chuckled. The song had stopped and they were just sitting in the grass, quiet.

"Wait, would he seriously do that?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, he've done it before and would probably do it again" Specs said with a chuckle.

"Gee, I think that's a good idea then" Jordan said and they laughed before they started walking back home.

At home before Ace, Jordan and Specs come home

"Jack, calm down, they're gonna come home" Davey said to Jack.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he looked at Davey who nodded. "Okay"

"I know Ace, he wouldn't let anything happen to Jordan, neither would Specs" Spot said as he chuckled at Jack's nervousness. "Race, Albert you wanna come with me on the rooftop?" he asked and they nodded before the three of them walked up on the rooftop.

"Why did you want to go up here?" Race asked, curious as to why Spot asked about it. Spot smirked but it quickly turned into a smile. 

"Soulmate time" he answered before he picked Race up and slung him over his shoulder. Race yelped at the sudden movement. 

"Albert" Race dramatically exclaimed as he took Albert's hand. Spot sat down at the edge of the rooftop and sat Race down beside him. Albert sat down beside Race and kissed him on the cheek, Spot kissed him on the cheek too. Race turned crimson before he turned his head to Albert and kissed him on the lips, Albert's eyes widened as his face turned the same color as his hair. Race turned to Spot and did the same thing, Spot turned stiff but melted into it. Race pulled away and the three sat there, looking out on the other Newsies outside, blushing crazily and enjoying each others presence. They sat there, in their own world.

"You guys okay up there?" Sniper called to the boys, Race got scared and fell down but landed on his feet on the ground. "You know, you gotta be more careful, buddy" Sniper said and chuckled as she patted Race on the shoulder. Suddenly Spot and Albert came jumping down from the roof too and landed on the ground, not on their feet but both on their stomachs, Albert on top of Spot.

"Albert, you're squishing your soulmate like a bug, I think you should get off of him before he faints" Tommy Boy called from the other side of the yard. Romeo, Blink, Mush and Jojo chuckled before Blink, Mush, Jojo and Tommy saw something.

"Butterfly!" they called before they ran after it. Romeo heard it.

"Butterfly?" he asked confused before he saw it too. "Butterfly!" he exclaimed and joined the others in running after it.

Spot and Albert were still on the ground but Spot had turned around so he and Albert layed face to face, hugging each other. "Okay, I keep getting more and more surprised all the time" Jordan said as he and the two others entered the backyard.  

"Jordan!" The littles exclaimed as they spotted them, they ran and jumped on Jordan. 

Jordan smiled wide and hugged the three boys. Lucky broke the hug and looked at Jordan. "Jordan, can I talk to you about something?" he asked, Jordan nodded before he sat the two other smallsies on the ground, they walked  to the  staircase in front of  the door to the house and sat down there.