Holy Shit You're Beautiful

Chapter 13: Holy Shit, You're Beautiful
Warnings: Fluff, a lot of fluff, crying

"Why did you want to talk to us?" Race asked curious, Jordan looked at him.

"Well, you guys are soulmates, I'm scared to find mine, I've always ignored the voice of mine because I'm scared-" Jordan explained but got cut off by a screaming Smokes and a yelling Ace.

"Smokes, give me my hat back or I will kill you!" Ace shouted. Spot turned to look in the hallway and yelled at the boys.

"Boys! It's fine that we Brooklynites are aggressive but you don't have to be all the time! Smokes, give Ace his hat back!" he yelled, he turned around to Jordan who was sitting there, his mouth wide open while looking into the hallway. "What is it, Jordan?" Spot asked the boy.

"That was the voice of my soulmate, the one that yelled at the other one" he said as he looked at Spot.

"Ace! Come here!" Spot shouted to Ace, still looking at Jordan.

Ace came sliding in to the room. "What's up?" he asked and then he saw Jordan. "Who's this guy?" he asked and pointed at Jordan.

"Well, you know how you haven't found your soulmate yet?" Spot started and Ace nodded. "Well, this is him"

Ace's eyes widened. "You're my soulmate?" he asked, Jordan nodded slowly. "Holy shit you're beautiful"

"This is Jordan. Race, Albert and I saw him running when we went for a walk, we took him here and he told us that he ran from Midtown to here. He speaks German, English and sign language" Spot introduced him.

"Hi Jordan, I'm Ace. Apparently your soulmate, I speak English and French. I'm originally from Brooklyn and is the second leader of the Brooklynites or as Manhattan says, Brookies" Ace introduced himself.

"I'll go and ask Medda if you can stay here for a while Jordan" Race said and started walking downstairs, he walked into the kitchen and found Medda. "Hey mom" he greeted.

Medda looked up from her book and smiled at him. "Hey Racetrack, how is that boy that you found?" she asked him.

"His name is Jordan, he is in fact Ace's soulmate, he speaks English, German and sign language. He ran from Midtown to here, he's really nice. He doesn't have any place to live, can he stay here for a while?" Race said and Medda nodded before she started reading again. "Thanks mom"

Race ran upstairs to the others again and told them the answer. "Yay! My soulmate will be living only three hours away from my home!" Ace exclaimed happily. Jordan smiled but didn't move.

"Uhm, Jordan, do you want to meet the other Newsies too?" Spot asked him.

"How many are there of you?" Jordan asked.

Albert chuckled. "27 boys and 2 girls" he answered.

Jordan's eyes widened slightly. "You're a really big family, I'm okay with meeting them but not everyone at once if that's okay?"

"That's fine, I think we can start with what I like to call the medical team and their boyfriends" Race said and walked out of the room.

He came back after a little bit with 9 boys. "Boys, this is Jordan, my soulmates and I found him when we were going for a walk, we will not tell you his story on how he ended up here right now. He speaks-" Race started and suddenly got cut off by Jordan.