The Wedding

Chapter 21: The wedding
Warnings: Floof

3 months after proposal
In a botanic garden
Spot and Albert stood at the end of the aisle, waiting for the music to start playing and their beautiful, soon-to-be husband, to come down to them. They had their best men and women with them. Spot had Ace, Skittery, Hotshot and Sniper with him, while Albert has Elmer, Mike, Ike and Smalls with him.

Spot had a dark red suit on and Albert had a dark orange suit on.

Suddenly, the music started and Race had picked the song so of course it had to be his song, King Of New York. They saw Race coming from behind a couple of plants with Medda. He had a light blue suit on and a huge smile on his face.

He soon reached the end of the aisle and parted from Medda who went to sit down. He stood between Spot and Albert who stood facing the preacher, which was Davey, and soon he started talking.

"Spot Conlon, repeat after me. I Spot Conlon"
"I spot Conlon"

"Take you, Racetrack Higgins and you, Albert DaSilva to be my husbands"

"I promise to be true to you in good times,"

"in sickness and in health"

"I will love and honor you all the days of my life"

Davey looks at Race. "Racetrack Higgins, do you take Spot Conlon and Albert DaSilva as your lawful husbands, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do"

"Albert DaSilva, Do you take Spot Conlon and Racetrack Higgins as your lawful husbands, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do"

"Congratulations, I now pronounce you official husbands. You can now kiss" Davey pronounced and they did as told. Spot kissed Race, Race kissed Albert and Albert kissed Spot. Suddenly, thousands of rainbow rose pedals got shot out of confetti canons and rained on the three husbands. They took of running with entwined hands in the air down the aisle. They could never have been happier.